Men caught in 14-year-old's bed

boys_011807

Men Arrested In MySpace Sex Case:

These two attractive gentlemen are Jover Mabaet and Dennis Keomoungkhoune of Portland, Oregon. Both are 21 and have been arrested for engaging in sexual activities with a 14-year-old girl they met on MySpace. The victim’s father caught them both in bed with his daughter. To make matters worse Mabaet was already under investigation for possibly having a relationship with another underage girl and Keomoungkhoune is already a registered sex offender.

Now I couldn’t find a MySpace for Keomoungkhoune but I did find one for Mabaet. According to the article he’s 21 but on his MySpace he claims to be 17.

30 Comments

1. Kristy

Mabeats g/f seems to be only 15….First one on his friends list, name being jhays Layd and the this is on her page

N0 MATTER H0W L0NG iT TAKES, iMA BE RiGHT HERE WAiTiNG F0R HiM, CUZ WHEN i T0LD HiM” i L0VE Y0U” i MENT iT..”

Female
    15 years old
    Gladstone, OREGON
    United States

Why is it that there seems to be more and more guys in the late teens/early twenties having sex with children!!! And his g/f still supports him!!! wake up girly and get a clue

2. Kristy

N0 MATTER H0W L0NG iT TAKES, iMA BE RiGHT HERE WAiTiNG F0R HiM, CUZ WHEN i T0LD HiM" i L0VE Y0U" i MENT iT.."

Female
    15 years old
    Gladstone, OREGON
    United States

3. jade

Amen Kristy!

these guys need killed. and it makes me wonder about Oregon’s legal system that one of these guys is under investigation and the other is a registered SO, but they were both free to prey on another girl.

4. jade

Amen Kristy!

these guys need killed. and it makes me wonder about Oregon’;s legal system that one of these guys is under investigation and the other is a registered SO, but they were both free to prey on another girl.

5. David

I have a different question. Why do we find all these young girls having sex with these men?!

I think this is a two-pronged problem. One problem is obviously that older men should not be having sex with younger girls, but the second problem, that is often overlooked is that young girls shouldn’t be having sex PERIOD!

I don’t think anyone is suggesting that these men broke into this girl’s room and assaulted her. Surely she invited them into her home knowing what was going to happen. What are the consequences for her so that she knows it was wrong? Do we “kill her” too Jade? Or just the boys?

6. David

I think this is a two-pronged problem. One problem is obviously that older men should not be having sex with younger girls, but the second problem, that is often overlooked is that young girls shouldn’;t be having sex PERIOD!

I don’;t think anyone is suggesting that these men broke into this girl’;s room and assaulted her. Surely she invited them into her home knowing what was going to happen. What are the consequences for her so that she knows it was wrong? Do we "kill her" too Jade? Or just the boys?

7. jake

It looks like they both have a criminal background. Mabaet has been charged with burglary in 2004. It looks like Mabaet’;s page is now private since yesterday. These guys are losers and low lives. I know of these guys, but I never knew them. I know Mabaet has a tendency to try to get girl’;s numbers online.
    Here’;s the other guy’;s Myspace. http://www.myspace.com/ldennisdamenacel

I hope they both get their penises chopped off.

8. jake

There’s no real consequences for the girl, besides being lectured, and punished by their parents. She’s not going to face any charges for allowing all of this to happen, because that’s just the law. I think young girls should just be teens, and not worry so much about guys and “love”. I mean, that chick is already claiming that she loves him, and that she meant it. The problem is that these young girls are naive, and fall for everything that these older guys say.

9. jake

Here’;s the other guy’;s Myspace. http://www.myspace.com/ldennisdamenacel

I hope they both get their penises chopped off.

10. jake

There’;s no real consequences for the girl, besides being lectured, and punished by their parents. She’;s not going to face any charges for allowing all of this to happen, because that’;s just the law. I think young girls should just be teens, and not worry so much about guys and "love". I mean, that chick is already claiming that she loves him, and that she meant it. The problem is that these young girls are naive, and fall for everything that these older guys say.

11. kevin

well i know of these guys personally and they like to get little girls drunk then fuck them… thats y i stoped hangin out with them… damn wut fucking loosers is right.. thats why jover is such a discrace to the filipino community here in portland cuz he is just a no life… both have no friends… i mean look at what they do… those two deserve what they got commin…

12. kevin

13. Mike

HI,

I read about this on http://yahoo.com and http://craigslisthiddencash.com. It’;s sad that grown men feel a need to victimize children. With so many adult women available, why? Even if you gotta pay a prostitute, it’;s still better than taking advantage of a child who may not really know what they are getting themselves into….sad.

14. Mike

HI,

15. Dan

There is no explanation to be given. Both of these men knew what they were doing and yes they deserve to be punished with their criminal crimes. Someday somehow when they are ready with society, we hope that these men have completely learned from their stupid mistakes. We all make mistakes and we should learn from it. Never again should this happen especially in this type of situation.

But to sit here and judge other peoples mistakes and make a comment that they deserve to die. You better think twice and look at yourself in the mirror. No one is perfect and judging wouldn’t heal any cause.

They DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED but we all need a second chance…

16. Jay

Dan, He had a second chance and fuck it up. This guy has been down the road before.

17. Jay

This guy you know is bad news. The other guy Ed I still am not believing. This is not twisted in anyway. The other story is so twisted.

18. Laurie

Chances are the girls will suffer the consequences for the rest of their lives with unhealthy and abusive relationships and possible teenage pregnancies. Then they will pass it on to their children – unless they get treatment.

19. kristen bendix

i think those guys should be in prison for all there lifes and never be let out and so that girl can live her life good and well without those two guys will ever be in bed with her anymore. if i were the police i would put those two guys in prison forever. omg there are so nasty. i have a myspace and i am suprised that no one has ever tryed to get me to get in bed with them. if they ever did i would call the police right away.

20. Randy

THEY ARE CRAZY MEN!!! THEY SHOULD GET DEATH PENALTY FOR RAPING!!! WHY THEY SHOULD LOCKED UP BETTER TO SENTENCE TO DEATH? IT SUPPOSED TO BE…BUT I DON’;T CARE THAT IS THE LAWS MUST KILL 2 GUYS. I DON’;T CARE 2 GUYS FAMILY’;s FEELING SAD THEIR SONS. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS IN MIND TRYING TO RAPING YOUNG TEENS….

21. Randy

THEY ARE CRAZY MEN!!! THEY SHOULD GET DEATH PENALTY FOR RAPING!!! WHY THEY SHOULD LOCKED UP BETTER TO SENTENCE TO DEATH? IT SUPPOSED TO BE…BUT I DON’T CARE THAT IS THE LAWS MUST KILL 2 GUYS. I DON’T CARE 2 GUYS FAMILY’s FEELING SAD THEIR SONS. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS IN MIND TRYING TO RAPING YOUNG TEENS….

22. jeana

you all swear like you know the whole truth about this fucking thing. Jover mabaet is a nice person who just made a mistake. It’;s not like he forced the girl to do anything or like she didn’;t want it. . she wanted it as much as he did. It’;s her dad’;s fault for not watching closley after his daughter. I’;m not saying what he did was right.. but i’;m just saying you guys dont know the whole story. . AT ALL.

you have no right to judge his life.

23. jeana

you all swear like you know the whole truth about this fucking thing. Jover mabaet is a nice person who just made a mistake. It’s not like he forced the girl to do anything or like she didn’t want it. . she wanted it as much as he did. It’s her dad’s fault for not watching closley after his daughter. I’m not saying what he did was right.. but i’m just saying you guys dont know the whole story. . AT ALL.

you have no right to judge his life.

24. bootyj

I think that we all should play some sort of drinking game for everytime someone comes on this site and posts in defense of someone "I’m not saying what he did was right.. but i’m just saying you guys dont know the whole story"
    we would all be drunker than hell in no time.
    Trench – you should see if we can set up some kind of tracker for those kind of responses. Or even better, the first person to respond to that response, gets a prize (kinda like an online version of I-spy)

25. bootyj

I think that we all should play some sort of drinking game for everytime someone comes on this site and posts in defense of someone “I’m not saying what he did was right.. but i’m just saying you guys dont know the whole story”
    we would all be drunker than hell in no time.

26. Trench

Booty, that’;s a great idea. I just need to come up with a name for it. The pedo-defender award maybe?

27. bootyj

A Peddy (like a grammy or emmy)

28. SeoulGirl

bottyj & Trench- LOL, you guys are funny :)

I like the Pedo-Fender

29. SeoulGirl

ooops, bootyj I mean….sorry

30. Howard

Nail there nuts to a board and set it on fire and give them a knife lol.