Before you do anything click the link and check the mugshots of these two. This is why inbreeding is illegal.
Anyway the lovely couple of Sharon Wessel, 35, and Fredrick Wessel, 48, were living in their unheated home with their kids. Like most trailer trash they decided to heat the residence with a propane heater.
Not surprisingly one of the typical things happened when you combine rednecks and propane heaters. Their 11-year-old daughter’s pajama’s caught on fire while she was still in them. She received 2nd and 3rd degree burns over most of the lower half of her body, and it gets worse.
Rather than take their daughter to a hospital they treated the 2nd and 3rd degree burns with moisturizer. I bet it had aloe in it so they must have thought it was ok.
It took a neighbor that heard the girl’s screams to call 911. The girl is still in danger of losing her legs.
To make matters even worse Throaty Joe served 5 years in jail for child molestation.
Thanks to Bridget, LadyJade, and Unionjack for the tip.