Wanted to bid a hearty welcome to all the mutants coming over from one of the mutant message boards. And just like your heroes, you’re being cowards by hiding behind a locked message board. Which makes me realize most message boards, blogs, and journals that are run by mutants are usually locked to the outside world. Why all the secrecy? Are you ashamed of whatever you’re posting? Afraid of dissenting opinion? I mean all my posts are open. I’m not afraid of dissenting opinion. But Trench, you ban people from your site all the time. True but those people are 3 McNuggets short of a Happy Meal and don’t offer anything to the conversation let alone society. So why don’t you stop operating in the shadows like the mutants you are? Come out into the light. You just may like it.

15 thoughts on “Why so secret?

1. Jim says:

3 Mcnuggets ๐Ÿ˜† Dude, a happy meal only has 6 nuggets ๐Ÿ˜†

2. Alyric says:

In that case, I respectfully submit that Trench’s estimation of them is too high by half. :mrgreen:

3. Trench says:

Actually I think a happy meal has only 4 McNuggets. ๐Ÿ˜†

4. ZappaCrappa says:

Being the parent of an 8 year old who has consumed many many mcnugget happy meals, I can validate Trench’s analogy…a chicken mcnugget happy meal ABSOLUTELY consists of 4 (four) separate, parts is parts, nuggets ๐Ÿ˜‰

5. Erin Monahan says:

Um, I think you’re all right. They sell them in both sizes, 4 or 6 pieces. Or, at least that’s how it works at the McDonald’s up the road…

6. Dragon of Heaven says:

Stop, you’re making me hungry.

7. Ogre says:

Trench, cockroaches don’t like the light. But you already knew that.

8. Nicolai says:

“True but those people are 3 McNuggets short of a Happy Meal and donโ€™t offer anything to the conversation let alone society.”

9. Trench says:

What are you a parrot?

10. Trench says:

And don’t bother using that mutant site as link again.

11. Nicolai says:

I was pointing out your poor grammar, Trenchie.

12. Trench says:

Poor grammar? Granted it’s not the best but take a look in the archives and see some of the grammar atrocities of your mutant ilk.

13. Nicolai says:

Hah, I can’t argue with you on that one.

14. ZappaCrappa says:

mmmmmmmmm grammar…..I like my grammar crackers with milk.

15. Alyric says:

It’s really only missing a little punctuation. At least it doesn’t sound like he learned English from a drunken chimpanzee. And that’s probably an insult to drunken chimpanzees everywhere, considering some of the crap I’ve seen posted here. ๐Ÿ™„