Just one to speak of this time and it’s from my entry on the Columbine Rampart Range Tapes

Fan Says:

You know, i wish there is a hell, just so i can shake their hands and thank them for what they did. People are so fucked up, that they think they can mess with someone for years, and then flip out when they kill some1. That racist POS that posted is the reason things like this happen. I just wish i could have the balls to do what they did, they are my fucking hero. So if you dont like them, then dont wast your time talking bad about them

Saturday Oct 8, 2005 @ 11:37 pm

Of course, he or she is talking about Columbine killers Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold as his or her heroes.

Just think, that’s someone’s son or daughter. I wonder what those parents think their kid is up to.

20 thoughts on “10/9/05 From The Mail Sack

1. Jim says:

I’ll talk bad about them and about you too fan… your a loser and even your mom dosnt like you

2. morpheus says:

Jim, I understand your utter frustration and anger at people like Fan, but I don’t think insulting them is goin to help them onto the right path. That would be just me though.

And Fan, why would you like two people who threw their lives away for no reason? The Columbine High Massacre accomplished nothing. In the grand scheme of things, nothing changed. Sure, it brought up a lot of issues for debate, and sure, the pres had a field day with it. But in the end, the town went back to normal and people went on with their lives.

3. Alyric says:

Not to mention the fact that they weren’t bullied, and weren’t retaliating… they just wanted to kill a lot of people.

4. ZappaCrappa says:

sigh…some people have real problems with self-esteem. Obviously fan is one of those. Fan…seriously dude…high school just doesn’t last long enough to worry about. Ignore the idiots and 2 years after high school, it will all be insignificant…seriously. Unless you just dwell on it and let it eat at you. Best defense…laugh at stupid people and go on about your day. Worshipping 2 numbskulls who did the stupid, idiotic thing they did….that’s just sad. Morpheus pegged it….why? Utimately, they accomplished nothing except instead of ruining their lives, they ruined alot of other people’s lives along the way. Not the people they killed but the people that loved the people that they killed. Those folks did nothing wrong. I guess that some people just aren’t happy unless they make sure that as many other people around them are just as unhappy as they are…that’s beyond sad…that’s pathetic.

5. Florida Bill says:

Listen to the sage advice above Fan, you ignorant fucktard. Mass murderers as heroes? Can you imagine the losses suffered by the families of those who were killed that day? Can you even imagine it? You are a fool and a stupid gullible one at that..

6. imahologram says:

Yes Fan it makes so much more sense to kill people who piss you off rather than grow into a productive human being and wave your success in their faces. Identifying with individuals who were able to rise above it all and succeed vs a couple of low life killers, I can certainly see you have your priorities straight. High school sucks (sucked) for most people, grow up, get over it, pull your head out of your ass and knock that chip off of your shoulder.

7. Jim says:

I have no reason to be nice to -or- coddle the mind of a warped fuck like Fan. I refuse to “help” by trying to reason with the unreasonable.
    They dont respond to reason and Im tired of wasting my time talking nice to shitheads like him.

8. Alyric says:

We should just pull a link to some sort of online psychiatric evaluation checklist and direct them all to it. 🙄

9. Dave Cullen says:

From this distance it’s hard to know whether people like Fan are seriously warped, too angry to see straight, or just looking for attention. I doubt we can reach him from here–I just pray someone much closer to him is trying.

Alyric, Robert Hare is the world’s leading authority on psychopaths, and I published some links to his work awhile back.

10. Trench says:

For those of you who don’t know Mr. Cullen wrote what I think is the most definitive piece on Columbine The Depressive and The Psychopath.

11. Dave Cullen says:

Thanks, Trench. You’re making my day.

(Now if I could have just gotten a little more writing done, it would have been even better. I’m going to have to blame the snow.)

12. Trench says:

Well Mr. Cullen I hope you can visit here more often. And don’t worry, I don’t do politics on this site anymore. 😆

13. Dave Cullen says:

I hope to.

And call me dave.

14. kungfunurse says:

Thanks for the link to Dave’s site. It was an informative and interesting read, and I’m looking forward to exploring the site further.

15. Alyric says:

Ah, that Dave Cullen! Yes, I have that article bookmarked, it was very well-written and informative.

Thank you for helping to dispel the myths about the Columbine incident. I actually hadn’t realized how many bombs they had set up… thank god they were inept at that.

16. rebkiller says:

eric and dylan are the luckiest fuckers in history. look at what they have accomplished!

17. Trench says:

Rebkiller, that’s an odd choice for a name. So you want to kill Reb? I thought he was your hero. Plus he’s already dead.

18. rebkiller says:

no trench, my name represents reb and WHAT he did.

19. Trench says:

Then shouldn’t your name be Rebkilledhimself?