Tom Morello, Serj Tankian Land Controversial Interview:

Tom Morello, the guitarist for Audioslave and Rage Against the Machine, and Serj Tankian, lead singer of System of A Down, are going to be conducting an interview with convicted cop killing scumbag Mumia Abu-Jamal. They’ll be doing it for their radio program Axis of Justice. Great, some more misguided celebrities giving this scumbag a platform to spew his lies. This is what especially kills me…

Morello’s former band, Rage Against The Machine, along with the Beastie Boys, Sting, Mos Def and other artists have spoken out in Abu-Jamal’s defense or raised money for his legal efforts.

That’s just great isn’t it? All these musicians raising money for a convicted cop killer. Yet where are the musicians and celebrities that are raising money for the family of Daniel Faulkner? You know, the guy that scumbag Abu-Jamal killed. Where are the fundraisers? Where’s the celebrity support for the true victim? Where’s the over-inflated sense of self-worth in trying to get a guilty man punished?

Anyone?

13 thoughts on “Assclowns for Justice

1. Magnolia says:

You know,if some enraged officer of the law shot and killed this thing,all the folks on his side would be demanding justice…not trying to free the shooter. I so hate when people confuse me like this. Personally,I have nothing to do with any celebrity endorsed anything if I can help it.

2. Jim says:

not for nothing, but what isnt endorsed by one celebrity or another ?

You would have to live in the rain forests to live endorsment free. even then somehow you would find some asshole like Britney Spears promoting SilverBack brand Old Spice and African Idol. :roll::smile:

3. reagan80 says:

These are the same people that would give the Yale Taliban guy a scholarship. Their ignorance and insensitivity to the true victims is inexcusable.

4. Tree-huggin' Debb Barr says:

ASS CLOWNS FOR JUSTICE. WHAT ABOUT JUDGES-FOR-LIFE GIVING CHILD RAPERS PROBATION???? THEY’RE EVERY DAMNED WHERE.:twisted::twisted:

5. fuck you all says:

FUCK YOU ALL AXIS OF JUSTICE ROCKS!

6. Jim says:

see ? you will never get your point across that way ๐Ÿ™„

7. Alyric says:

Came across loud and clear to me. At least in the “you have to be a brain-dead, borderline illiterate moron to support Axis of Justice” kind of way. :mrgreen:

8. Die you fuckfaced americans says:

You all deserve to die a slow agonizing death! Rightwing americans that is

9. Trench says:

You know I’ve been calling for Mumia’s execution for years and never got a response from their side.

But as soon as I make fun of Rage against the Garden and System of a Clown then they’re all over me. ๐Ÿ˜†

10. Jim says:

Why do we deserve to die ? Wait… Im serious here. We deserve death because we dont agree with your wishes to free a known murderer ? Or is it just because Trench mocks those bands ? I like System… Rage on the other hand, I wouldnt wipe my ass with their albums. Has nothing to do with politics… they just sucked.

I just dont get it…
    I am not really a right winger, I dont side with a group just for the fun of having a dumb fucking title. But I do agree with NOT letting criminals (esp murderers) free, I agree with NOT feeding the lazy and I agree with the death penalty.

Does that opinion deserve me death ?

Ehh who cares what you think… go fuck a tree you left wing, yam bag licking bitch.

11. Trench says: