Without truth there is no justice

Feds: Prosecutor sought ‘younger girls’ on MySpace:

I’m sure by now most of you have heard the story about Florida Federal Prosecutor John David Roy Atchison. Never trust a man with four names by the way. He was arrested for trying to arrange to have sex with a 5-year-old girl from Michigan. That 5-year-old girl turned out to be an undercover investigator.

Our cousins at Detroit Free Press quote police who say John David Roy Atchison, 53, arrived at the airport in Detroit “with a Dora the Explorer doll, hoop earrings and petroleum jelly for a 5-year-old he planned to have sex with” following a series of online conversations with an undercover investigator.

“Atchison reassured the sheriff’s deputy who was posing as the child’s mother that he would not hurt the 5-year-old because he goes ‘slow and easy,’ and ‘I’ve done it plenty,'” The Detroit News reports.

Atchison is married with children, according to the Free Press, which says he runs a youth sports group in Gulf Breeze, Fla.

So God only knows how many victims this scumbag has.

Anyway, it turns out that Prosecutor Scumbag had a MySpace…

A MySpace.com page that a criminal complaint identified as belonging to John David Roy Atchison, an indicted federal prosecutor from Gulf Breeze, Fla., said he enjoyed spoiling young girls.

Under the user name fldaddy04, name John and caption “Experienced, understanding Daddy,” Atchison allegedly described himself in his profile as:

“Handsome, educated, professional, experienced Daddy. I love younger girls. Like everything about you…how you think, talk, act. I’m very understanding and supportive..,never ever judgmental.”

The profile goes on to say that he would like to “pamper, spoil, change and take care of” girls.

His general interests are listed as “surfing, diving, boating…everything to do with the water…music and cute girls.”

Just copying and pasting that made me ill.

A prosecutor and a pedophile. They’re going to love him in prison.

8 thoughts on “Prosecutor Scumbag

1. BelchSpeak says:

I saw this headline and didn’t read it, and now that I have I am absolutely disgusted. I hope he meets with a horrible accident while he is awaiting trial.

This perv was into bedwetting like a certain cretinous friend of ours.

The Daddy’s thing actually refers to adult diapering and pretending someone is a baby. I guess he wanted the real thing.

2. Soobs says:

Do we know what kind of cases he prosecuted? BTW, they took him OFF suicide watch, yesterday. Damn. And where’s the link to his myspace?

3. David says:

THIS guys IS a pedophile. For everytime I’ve criticized your inappropriate use of that word for describing teenage sex, THIS is exactly why. Guys like this need their own “special” word to describe them. Absolutely disgusting. I’d be interested to hear how the investigation started? Were the Agents just trolling a chat room? Are there places that exist on the Internet where this sort of behavior is common enough for an agent to just sit an wait for a “John”? Sickening.

4. Soobs says:

Hmm…He DID try to kill himself last night.

5. danny alford says:

im that peice of shits cousin im 23 and he is the executor of my trust fund left to me by my uncle what do i do about getting him out of that position themanny420@yahoo.com please comment

6. Trench says:

I would imagine you could go to an attorney to see what your options are.

7. BelchSpeak says:

Yeah, as an adult you should be able to be the executor of your own trust fund, shouldn’t you? If not, I think you have a clear case to have his name removed given the circumstances. Trench is right. Get a lawyer.