Rapist David Laguna Sentenced to 19 Years, 4 months:

I originally posted about David Laguna here. He’s the scumbag who met a 56-year-old disabled woman over Tagworld, drove 8 hours to her house, and then raped her. He was looking at 26 years behind bars but as you can tell by the headline he only got 19 years and 4 months.

Read this and tell me he shouldn’t have gotten at least the max…

From her wheelchair, the trembling 56 year-old victim spoke directly to the defendant at the sentencing hearing: “David, do you know what you took away from me?”

“In my own home, in my life, there is not peace. I can’t sleep in the hospital bed where I was terrorized. I can’t look at that bed.”

“I have already lost so much of my life because of my medical conditions but I always had the will and inner strength to cope. Now I have lost that will.”

The victim suffers from many serious and debilitating illnesses, including Parkinson’s disease, cardiacarrythmia, congestive heart failure, gout, and chronic pain. Her spine is sandwiched between two steel rods that run the entire length of her back.

Plus she isn’t his first victim…

After a lengthy trial, which included testimony from the defendant’s former wife that the defendant raped her three days after the birth of their child, while she was recovering from episiotomy surgery, the jury found the defendant guilty of six felony charges including forcible rape and dependent-adult abuse.

Scumbag should be thrown in a dark hole for the rest of his life.

16 thoughts on “David Laguna sentenced

1. Soobs says:

If four of the felonies are strikes, under the Three Strike Law, why is he only getting 19 years?

2. Trench says:

Don’t quote me on this but I think altogether the four felonies count as one strike but I could be mistaken.

3. Julene says:

19 years isn’t nearly enough. I’m sickened to read they didn’t give him the max.

4. Smoothpete says:

Just a FYI…He died in jail this past year.

1. Not sorry to hear that. How did it happen?

5. Your_Pal_Nancy says:

My god. Just when I think I’ve heard it all and nothing can suprise me. I really hope that comment about him dying in prison is true. My hope is he was sodomized to death.

1. Pinktea143 says:

I hope you rot in hell for what you said you piece of shit

1. Your_Pal_Nancy says:

Lol, if there’s a hell that’s where your friend is rotting 🙂 One can hope!

6. Pinktea143 says:

Fuck you! &amp that lying bitch! I knew him personally i was very close to him &amp to hear these lies is gut wrenching &amp heart breaking he was a goid man how dare you speak such jusgemental words when you dont know the truth! I have evidence &amp will be bringing this case to the media for what the police department, courts &amp that lying piece of shit woman did to him! He died alobe in his cell for a crime he didnt commit. You people are despicable!

1. Let us know how that works out for you.

1. Pinktea143 says:

Wont even waste my time. You dont care about the truth. The truth that women refused to have an examination after the so called rape. The truth the helpless womans daughter even knew she lied. She may have even done this before. The truth he was a good man with an amazing heart. Oh &amp fyi he had plates in his spine too which was so dibilatating if he was to fall he couldnt catch his fsll or get back up without help. Physically unable to hold the strength to forcibly do anything let alone the things he was accused of. Theres proof of the truth &amp i promise you can blog about him being innocent later. I hope to hear an apology for him too being that hes dead maybe youll make a formal one to his family.

1. Won’t waste your time yet you’re still here.

7. Pinktea143 says:

&amp also his ex wife is a bitter woman &amp shouldnt have been allowed to tesitfy along with the other person who shouldve know better

1. gunsnroses2 says:

Look! you both do not know what the truth is. Please drop this! There are three sides to this story and I am not going to go into detail on what happened but please take him off this website. If you do not I will do it for you. Please take him off!!!!

1. I’d like to see you try.

8. it doesn't matter says:

Let me just clarify that i am not here to argue, what i said before was out of anger &amp hurt. there may be three sides to the story but as a person who like i said knew him over ten years, i think i know who he was. He wasnt a brutal rapist who was &amp i quote a cruel predator, who preyed on the weak &amp isolated &amp quote. He was weak &amp frail himself. I knew him, he was a good man. I dont need to convince anyone of that but i felt i had to comeback to say that i didnt need details to know. I dont need for any of these people to believe me either. If i offended you guns n roses i apologize it was not my intention. -pinktea143