ST. JOHN’S RIFLEMAN UNFIT FOR TRIAL: SHRINK:

A court-ordered psychiatric report is stating that Omesh Hiraman is not mentally competent to stand trial. The report was made by a psychiatrist from Kings County Hospital in New York and he had this to say…

“He hears voices, and he was responding to those voices. He’s suicidal and cannot assist in his own defense,” the source quoted the report as saying.

For once I don’t think this is a BS defense. If the court agrees with the report Hiraman could spend the rest of his life in a mental institution which at this point would probably be the best thing for him.

7 thoughts on “SJU Gunman unfit for trial

1. jdoe says:

I know him from Cornell. He had a lot going for him – hopefully he recovers from this. It would be a sad situation if he had to live out his life in an institution.

2. BelchSpeak says:

Got to keep the loonies off the path.

3. BelchSpeak says:

That was SO mean of me. I’m sorry…

4. BelchSpeak says:

Nice! Someone else is commenting as me now too! Any chance I can get an IP of the imposter Trench?

5. ZappaCrappa says:

As long as he is kept away from the rest of us, I don’t care WHERE he spends the rest of his life.

6. baby says:

He’s a really nice and friendly kid that doesn’t deserve this…i hope he gets treated and gets another shot of life outside of a mental hospital.

7. BelchSpeak says:

Another *SHOT* at life? Haw!
    He’ll go forward *ARMED* with knowledge gained in the nuthouse, right?

He’s *AIMING* for higher goals?