Brutally Tortured Teen Tied to Tree Dies From Dehydration:

A 13-year-old boy who was lashed to tree overnight in June likely died from dehydration a coroner’s report has stated.

Tyler McMillan of North Carolina was tied to the tree overnight by the man who dared to call himself Tyler’s father, Brice McMillan, as a form of punishment because he was being ‘disobedient’.

The report also states that Tyler’s body was covered with insect bites and had marks on his body that were basically switch marks, as in ‘go out to the woods boy and cut me a switch.’

The next morning Tyler was found unresponsive and when Brice McMillan and his wife Sandra called 911 they repeatedly ignored the dispatcher’s questions about what Tyler was doing before he stopped breathing. Tyler’s temperature was 105.6 by the time he got to the hospital.

Two other children, ages 7 and 9, were placed in the custody of DSS.

Even though Sandra McMillan was Tyler’s step-mother it still took two alleged adults to agree that tying him to a tree and leaving him there overnight after a sever beating was a good idea. How do these monsters keep finding each other. It goes to support my outlandish theory that there’s some kind of underground child abuse network.

Both McMillans are due in court next month.

22 thoughts on “Teen tied to tree died from dehydration

1. KK says:

Tyler didn’t have to die. The entire story of the parents has no worth. They tied him to a tree period. And Left HIM. Who on EARTH would do that to their own child?
    Their both grieving …Why? why now? because they will go to jail ?
    The Two Adults could not put 2 + 2 together at the time ??? Tie your child to a tree in the middle of an open field in 90+ temps ..and leave him for 10+ hours … tethered…
    I hope they DAD and Step MOM both rot in a prison cell.

Tyler didnt have to die.

2. KK says:

Their both grieving …Why? why now? because they will go to jail ?
    I hope they DAD and Step MOM both rot in a prison cell.

Tyler didnt have to die.

3. KK says:

I want to add this. I so remember Tyler because I thought that this was the most heinous treatment of a child and I have his pic saved on my computer. I wish I could post his pic. I will try to post his pic. Something of Tyler ..not of his death but of HIM ~ touched me so.. I have his photo and will always remember him whole.
    [IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k14/boxah104/0007ImageNULLNULL3001882NULLNULL-1.jpg[/IMG]

Not sure if his photo will appear.

4. KK says:

Not sure if his photo will appear.

5. Julie says:

KK, I left off the [IMG] parts at the beginning & end & saw the pic. Very touching, thanks. This is close to home for me as I have seen it on the local news.

6. Julie says:

7. mrdprince says:

You hit the million dollar question…How do monsters find each other? Just what goes through their minds? We all have bad thoughts now and again but it is our control that makes us human. These people were not human at all.

8. mrdprince says:

9. karen says:

please tell me they’re not going to use the christian “spare the rod and spoil the child” defense…they whipped in the name of God….the rod and reproof bring wisdom???? they keep saying he was being disobedient even after one night on the tree so they gave him another….what did he do, take a drink of water without permission? let’s hope that when they get the maximum sentence they don’t win an appeal on a technicality.

10. karen says:

11. karen says:

p.s. it’s really going to be a tough one this year…choosing “THE WORST PARENT OF THE YEAR” recipient. we’ve had some real doozies.

12. karen says:

13. sfdude_2008 says:

Seriously, how could you be so disobedient if those animals beat you for anything that you didn’t even do wrong? Tyler didn’t even do anything wrong! Those assholes should die in prison!

14. sfdude_2008 says:

15. Melanie says:

I hate thinking about the thoughts in that boys mind as he sat there dying. I only hope Jesus came to make it more comforting! *wipes tears*

16. Melanie says:

17. Samantha says:

karen, as for “please tell me they’re not going to use the christian “spare the rod and spoil the child” defense…” that would never be the defense of a true christian, because a true christian would never even think of doing something like this to their child. There are also differing opinions as to what “spare the rod” actually means. So with that said, please don’t lump all God loving Christians into the same category with extreme religious freaks, we are not the same.
    Thanks.

18. Samantha says:

Thanks.

19. Devyn says:

That BITCH Sandra McMillan walks around prison like she’s better than other inmates. She’s also a snitch. If anyone asks her about her crime, she runs and tells the authorities. She’s a cunning CUNT! A sneaky snake in the grass who needs her ass whooped everyday for what she did to that boy.

1. Aussie Sabbath says:

We all know what happens to prison snitches. They’re slightly higher than pedophiles and child abusers on the prison food chain.