Colombian Incest Suspect Denies Accuser Is His Daughter:

It seems like this is becoming a trend lately. Is it an increasing problem or is it the media’s new flavor since the Josef Fritzl story?

Anyway, 59-year-old Arcebio Alvarez of Colombia is accused of impregnating his own daughter 14 times. The girl’s mother died when she was five and she was first gave birth at the age of 13. The woman is now 35 and fathered 8 children by Alvarez.

He claims that he’s not her biological father and is only her stepfather, like that makes it better.

8 thoughts on “Colombian man accused of incest

1. Angel says:

Are you serious?!?! This is really the defense this moron is trying to use? So it’s OK to have sex with a 13-year old – just as long as she’s not your daughter, huh? This guy is a real piece of work, isn’t he? How are the Colombian jails on child molesting? Are cons the same in every country? Will the other inmates be giving him lessons on love when he gets there? I hope so…..

2. Angel says:

3. Natashja says:

This guy is still a rapist and scum of the earth and he had no right for raping his “daughter” and I hope he pays for what he did but that said I do believe that it is a “good” thing (I use this word very lightly as he is a fucking POS) that he is not her biological father as those kids born from this hideous act would at least not have the disabilities / mental retardation that children born from an incesteous relationship normally has.

4. Natashja says:

5. Southern Lady says:

I think stuff like this has been going on as long as there have been scumbags procreating on the earth. It’s just that now we have the media, and it’s being spoken of out loud.
    Makes me ill. Some people do not deserve the oxygen that keeps them alive.

6. Southern Lady says:

Makes me ill. Some people do not deserve the oxygen that keeps them alive.

7. Pingback: Monster of Mendoza