Quincy mother accused of killing unborn child and daughter, 9:

Report: MA woman tried before to kill unborn child:

38-year-old Fang Chi-Xue of Quincy, Mass. went beserk in her own home amd stabbed her own 9-year-old daughter to death before turning the knife on herself and stabbing herself in the abdomen which led to the death of her unborn child. Chi-Xue was 7 1/2 months pregnant. She also tried to strangle her 14-year-old daughter to death.

The reason? She believed her husband fathered a child with a mistress and was going to leave her and take the kids. According to police she tried killing her unborn child previously by drinking poison.

Even if her husband was a cheating bastard wouldn’t you rather have your kids alive and living with their father than being dead? Maybe that’s just me.

Chi-Xue was discovered by her husband bleeding on the floor with cuts to her wrists. I bet you any amount of money she went across the street and not down the road if you know what I mean.

Thanks to Lori for the tip.

6 thoughts on “Mass. woman kills her unborn child and 9-year-old daughter

1. Angel says:

What kind of reasoning do these people use? I know, I know, they don’t use reasoning at all – but it might be better if they did. Why kill the kids because the dad can’t keep his pants zipped? It would seem to me that a more appropriate solution to the cheating problem would be the Bobbitt approach. Now, I am not advocating spousal abuse here, just saying that killing the kids for the sins of their fathers is an old world solution to a timeless problem. Leave the kids out of it.

And somebody, please, mail that woman a straight razor while she sits in jail – along with specific instructions on how to use it to successfully complete her own suicide.

I don’t even know what to say.

3. LIsa says:

OMG! I hadn’t even read this yet when I responded to Emm about all the suicide/family murders we are having in the states — I don’t know what to say either, except, God be with us as we traverse this world and cross the paths of evil.

4. Gary says:

I don’t understand why she would kill the children because the husband is a louse.. She should’ve axed him, not the children! Just over the weekend, here in Maryland, a “man” killed his wife and three children.. I don’t know what the world is coming to… Makes me scared for my son.

5. Judy says:

Reminds me of Joy Luck Club. Not to be stereotypical or anything, but she’s Chinese.

6. SithSnoopy says:

Holy crap!

If she was that afraid of him getting the kids, it would have made much more sense to take the kids and leave. I guess her desire for misguided revenge was greater than her love of her own children.

Lord, please protect the children from the monsters out there. 😦

And please help us to never become the monsters.