Deputies get their man:

Police in Jones County, Mississippi wanted to talk with Chris Hurtt after his young child, age and sex unknown, ingested chemicals used in the manufacturing of meth. So he did was all responsible parents do in this situation and turned himself into police. Nah, just kidding. He lo9cked himself in a trailer. Police finally arrested him without incident.

You know the only thing missing from this story to complete the trailer trash trifecta is a certain breed of dog.

Thanks to Megan for the tip.

13 thoughts on “Meth head dad locks himself in trailer

1. karen says:

LMAO…you’re kidding trench??? hid in his trailer???/ wow…that would have been the last place i would have looked…geeeesh

2. Isa says:

Aahahaha, silly motherfucker. I hope he rots in jail.

3. Jen says:

Hey don’t hate on pit bulls! My grandpa had one and she was really sweet. But then he was a decent law abiding citizen who provided for his family……

🙂

4. Michelle says:

I’m pretty sure you mean APBT as the dog breed. I was just wondering why you seem to dis-like them so much? This is not the 1st time they’ve been referred to in such a way on this site.

5. Jessica says:

Boo on the dog comment. Obviously you don’t know what you’re talking about.

6. I was referring to labradoodles. You guys are jumping to conclusions.

Seriously though I have nothing against the breed of which you speak but they seem to be owned by a lot of trailer trash.

7. LIsa says:

Trench, you are just trying to stir the pot, now, aren’t you? We know where this post is headed…

8. Angel says:

How’s the kid? Is he going to be OK? I hope the dad goes to jail…and since no one else has brought it up yet – where in the name of Pete’s dragon was the mom? Surely she had to know what was going on. Is she going to jail, too?

And I thought it was a Lhasa Apso…or maybe a peekapoo. LOL

9. LIsa says:

I bet is was a standard poodle, immaculately groomed, named Lucky, and he would be the talk of the Trailer Park. He might look something like this….

10. Angel says:

LMAO too, Lisa…..Poor dog…

11. chelsey says:

I just found your website recentley. The stories are so sad but I do have on complaint. You often refer to these people as living in trailers with a certain breed of dog.. that being a pitbull. I grew up in a trailer and I own a pitbull but I’m a great mother who would never hurt her child and believes these people who do should be forced to have tubes tied/vasectomy. I just don’t think it’s right to bring up the trailer and especially the pitbull thing. I’ve had 2 people I sent links to about this site stop reading as soon as you mentioned the trailers and pitbull thing. It may be turning people away for you to say such things.