Cleveland mother arrested after leaving 2-year-old home alone:

28-year-old Valencia Davis of Cleveland, Ohio was arrested on child endangerment charges. Davis has a 2-year-old daughter who has cerebral palsy and requires a feeding tube. Davis is accused of leaving the girl home alone hooked up to an empty feeding tube.

The girl’s father has a restraining order against him barring him from the house but was concerned for the child’s safety and went inside anyway.

Officers found the 2-year-old unresponsive, with dried mucus on her face, and living in filthy conditions, the report said. Officers searched the house and did not find any food, except for cereal strewn on the floor.

And now for the best part. Davis arrived home while everyone was waiting for the paramedics and yelled at the baby daddy for calling police. Davis claims that she’s the victim and that there was nothing wrong of leaving the girl home alone.

The ignorance of some of these Breeders never ceases to amaze me.

However I am installing a new feature here at PBB that I’ve used at other sites. Direct from the PBB Department of Poetic Justice give a big hand for What ‘They’ Should Do.

What ‘They’ Should Do: ‘They should starve Davis and keep a nice big all you can eat buffet just out of reach of her grubby paws.

63 thoughts on “Cleveland woman leaves toddler home alone with empty feeding tube

1. Samantha says:

That “mother” should be ashamed of herself!
    Good job Dad for actually caring.

2. Samantha says:

That “mother” should be ashamed of herself!
    Good job Dad for actually caring.

3. sfdude_2008 says:

You stupid mother! She actually cared more about going out…AND ACTUALLY FORGOT THAT SHE HAD A BLESSING!!! WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. sfdude_2008 says:

5. Mary Ann says:

Hooray for the dad who put his kids life above a restraining order. The breeder does not deserve to be classified as a ‘mother’, unless it would be ‘mother——‘. What the F@#$ is wrong with her to have the nerve to call herself a victim, the BITCH! I live 25 miles from Cleveland, and I almost think it would be worth going to the Justice Center to find her and steal her Commissary ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Mary Ann says:

7. Jamie says:

omfg!!!! leaving a two year old disable child home alone is okay??? since when??? this women is clearly insane and her claiming to be a victim? a victim of what? a victim who can’t take care of the responsibilities she brings into the world? i’m sooooo glad the father stepped in and did the right thing. hopefully he can take on the full time parent role and actually take good care of this child.

8. Jamie says:

9. Samantha says:

And you know there will be someone to come on here and say that its the mothers right to choose to leave her that way…
    Shame shame shame….

10. Samantha says:

Shame shame shame….

11. sfdude_2008 says:

Valencia Davis is ONE TRULY FAT UGLY BLOATED BITCH (seriously, Mare, you are none of these, so you know). I hope that daddy takes these poor kids away from that vile fat whore so-called mom and never lets them see her again!

12. sfdude_2008 says:

13. sfdude_2008 says:

BTW, I wish that there would be at least one jackass relative of Valencia’s to try to defend Valencia…just kidding!

14. sfdude_2008 says:

15. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was one.

16. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was one.

17. sfdude_2008 says:

Me neither, Trench. I was just kidding and I wouldn’t want one to try to defend that sorry excuse for a mother for real.

18. sfdude_2008 says:

19. AppalachianTeacher says:

Usually, I figure that a restraining order has been given because the person involved is dangerous.

I’m wondering, in this situation, what was going on between the parents…Maybe the restraining order was given against dad because he was the dad, and the mom was presumed innocent and helpless?

I genuinely hope that the restraining order existed because “mom” manipulated the system.

20. AppalachianTeacher says:

21. Angel says:

Jeez Almighty, people! What is it with these people not wanting to feed their kids these days? Here’s a tip for them (several, actually):

1. Kids will eat damn near anything, especially if they are already STARVING! So, no excuses in the “I didn’t know what to get them” department.

2. No need to even fix a separate plate, if laziness is your primary problem. Kids usually prefer to eat off of a parent’s plate anyway – hell, I haven’t had a plate of food all to myself (short of going out to eat solo, or hiding in a closet gobbling my food like a wild animal as quickly as I could) since sometime in 1989. And I don’t really expect to for at least another 18 or so years, if then.

3. If you don’t want to share YOUR plate, and don’t want to fix a separate plate for them, a box of cereal will usually please any child, provided it’s of the “so sugary it will induce a diabetic coma in a non-diabetic person” variety. And if it’s left on a lower shelf, the kids can even get it themselves, if they are so inclined.

4. Even easier (and healthier) leave a bowl of fruit such as apples, pears, bananas and grapes on a low countertop or the bottom shelf of the fridge. The kids will be more than happy to eat these kinds of treats. My kids actually PREFER fruit over sugary stuff, anyway.
    and
    5. This bitch has even less excuse than most people, because all she had to do was add a liquid mixture to the feeding apparatus, and walk away! What a lazy piece of shit she is!

And any of you who wonder how I know about leaving food where kids can get it themselves, and have niggling worries about whether I might actually be one of those people who are too lazy to fix for my kids, let me put your mind at ease…..

Right after I had my 5th child (2 weeks after, actually), a really horrible stomach virus hit my house. My oldest child still living at home was then 10 and my little ones were 2yrs., 3yrs., and 2 weeks old. The only people in the house who did not get sick were the 3 year old, and the infant. The rest of us lay on the sunroom floor for about 4 days, within easy crawling distance of the bathroom, and unable to keep anything down. I was nursing the baby, so I just kept her in my lap, and handed her to hubby when I had to puke. None of us, if I remember correctly, could even stand up long enough to make it to the bathroom (we crawled), much less prepare food. My husband and I were sick the whole time, but luckily it didn’t seem to affect my two year old quite as bad – she was only sick for two days. Sometime the first day, I dragged myself into the kitchen, with the idea of preparing something ‘easy’ for my 3 year old (who wasn’t puking), but when I got there I found a nice surprise. My daughter was sitting in the floor of the pantry with a box of cereal (lucky charms, I think), a box of saltines, and a 64 oz bottle of gatorade. She had not been able to open the gatorade, so she had a cup of water that she had gotten from the tap. When she handed me the gatorade, I opened it for her, handed it back, and crawled back to the sunroom. Every day, I asked her if she wanted anything else, and she would just shake er head, and say, “Only for you to feel better, Mommy.” I cried……

When my 2 year old recovered a full two days before me or my husband did, the 3 year old “shared” her cereal and crackers. And when the gatorade ran out, she would bring another bottle to me or my hubby to open for her. When I was finally able to walk upright again, my pantry was trashed, but my kids were not starving, and I thought that cleaning the pantry was a small price to pay for having been able to ‘rest’ while I was sick (if you can call violent heaving rest, that is). After that, I have always made sure that should something happen to me, my kids would be able to have food which needed little, if any, preparation – should the need arise. If I were to drop dead, and no one found me for days, at least my kids wouldn’t starve.

22. Angel says:

and

23. Angel says:

Oh, and did I mention that that sorry two-legged piece of trash named Valencia is a worthless bitch? She makes me sick!

24. Angel says:

25. karen says:

i think quite often, restraining orders are issued on the basis of info given by the petitioning party. anything can be said in order to get it…”he hits me…he threatens me with bodily harm” etc. sometimes it’s justified, other times just a vindictive act. regardless…in this case…for mom to show up and start hollaring how she’s the victim and there’s a restraining order, makes me think the oder was a vindictive act on her part.
    she didn’t see anything wrong with leaving a 2 year old baby with cerebal palsy home alone with an empty feeding tube? what? because the child couldn’t get around,she thought she wouldn’t get into things and would stay put? she didn’t consider the child was helpless and hungry and obviously not doing well since she was found unresponsive?
    if dad is an ok guy, then maybe custody should be given to him. if not, there are specialized medical foster homes who could provide the baby with the food and cleanliness she needs to survive.

26. karen says:

27. Samantha says:

Sometimes a restraining order can be given if you just simply state that he makes threats. As long as the other party doesnt contest it then no big deal, the judge orders it. I know I saw it happen while waiting at court to get mine. So who knows… hopefully dad isnt that bad and can take custody.

28. Samantha says:

29. Angela says:

Angel, I love reading your comments/stories!! You seem like a pretty cool mom to me!!

30. Angela says:

31. Angel says:

Thanks, Angela. My oldest daughter actually LIKES for me to meet her friends, and go places with them when I visit her at college. So I guess I might be a kinda cool mom – but I owe any ‘coolness’ on my part to the fact that I have such cool kids. My kids ROCK! All six of them…..they definitely keep me from getting old, anyway.

32. Angel says:

I think mom was hoping her child would die while she was out. It’s hard to believe that she “forgot” to put food in the tube. Caring for a severly handicapped child is extremely draining on a person, especially if acting as the single parent in a role. Mom probably did feel like a victim. BUT, she was stupid. If her intent was to let the child die, did she think no one would figure it out? Did you fail to contemplate what jail was going to be like for her? I agree that the restraining order sounds vindictive, but who knows for sure. She might be fat and bloated, I dunno… didn’t look at the mug shot. But she is definitely stupid and wrong and SHOULD lose all rights to her child.

A parent with a handicapped child needs to find a support network. And, if the parent cannot take care of the child, relinquish rights and let the state provide/care for the child.

This is so sad.

This is so sad.

35. schaefer says:

you guys do not know what the f**k you are talking about the day for one is and ex offender and on top of that he was never there for the children like he claim to be he. Couldnt even come of 10 to get the baby’s diaper true enough she was all wrong for want she did but if you dont know the situation behind the cover dont judge. Cause baby daddy is and asshole to just becunse he stole from his on family becunse he couldnt get his way and also he is bi polar, with double personalities.

36. schaefer says:

37. Angel says:

Damn, Trench, could you even understand schaefer’s comment? If you did, you’re better at translation than I am. Was that even English?

38. Angel says:

39. Basically it roughly translates too the baby daddy was a criminal so it was ok to leave the 2-year-old home alone with an empty feeding tube.

40. Basically it roughly translates too the baby daddy was a criminal so it was ok to leave the 2-year-old home alone with an empty feeding tube.

41. Angel says:

WHAAAAT? Really? Now there’s a case of criminal stupidity if I ever saw one. schaefer – not Trench….

42. Angel says:

43. vegasgirl says:

I’m not gonna trash the brood-mare of a “mother” like I normally would. Y’all have done such a great job, I don’t need to add a single thing. ๐Ÿ™‚ Instead I want to give Kudos to the daddy for stepping up to bat & doing the right thing. He probably saved that child’s life. In this cold world, lots of men would have grabbed “their” kid & walked out. This daddy was a stand-up guy & violated a restraining order to get that baby the help she needed. He could have gone to jail. Knowing that, he still chose to help the kids. High-five to that daddy!!

@Shaefer, shut up you moron. When you can speak English well enough to communicate effectively, come on back to this judgemental web-site & we can trash YOU and the brood-mare. Lemme guess, is she your sister? I’m bi-polar (medically diagnosed) and I have never starved, beaten, raped, molested, neglected, abused, abandoned, or commited ANY other acts of evil on my kids or any other helpless person. Mental illness is not an excuse to harm another!

vg

44. vegasgirl says:

vg

45. karen says:

vegasgirl: they’re coming out of the woodwork lately to defend the abusers on this site. the excuses they come up with to justify the abuse the kids get is unreal.
    i guess this mom didn’t get the memo that you don’t leave 2yr olds home alone to fend for themselves…unless of course, dad is a “bad guy”….then it’s ok…someone will come on here and try to shift the blame on someone else. geesh.

46. karen says:

47. sfdude_2008 says:

Schaefer, YOU ARE AN IDIOT. You think it’s okay to abuse a child. You seem to defend this vile fat whore so-called mother. What she did is disgusting, twisted and sick…and you are actually improving. You’re one sick, disgusting creature that really needs to be smacked for being a troll. TARD BASH!!!

48. sfdude_2008 says:

49. Nicki Taylor says:

Schaefer your comments disgusts me. I really hope you dont have children bc what that piece of shit of a “mom” did to that poor child is vile and atleast that father was there to do something about it. Im really going to pray for u bc u sound like u need help to. WHO THE HELL DEFENDS A BITCH THAT STARVES A DEFENSELESS CHILD?!?

50. Nicki Taylor says:

51. Nicki Taylor says:

Damn this story really disgusts me

52. Nicki Taylor says:

Damn this story really disgusts me

53. sfdude_2008 says:

I really hate people that literally defend child abusers.

54. sfdude_2008 says:

I really hate people that literally defend child abusers.

55. evyan says:

stupid bitch really really

56. evyan says:

stupid bitch really really

57. Super Frustrated says:

This bitch has 4 other kids that I know of. She is a prostitute and proud of it.. This poor baby! Her kids are treated like crap!

58. Super Frustrated says:

59. WMDKitty says:

I’m going to go hug my parents, now. And thank them for being, you know, PARENTS.

60. WMDKitty says: