100-Year Sentence For Dad Who Poisoned Kids:

William Cunningham of Clayton County, Georgia received the maximum sentence of 100 years for poisoning his own children. In 2006 Cunningham fed his 18-month-old daughter and 3-year-old son a deadly combination of prescription drugs, lighter fluid and Campbell Soup. His plan was to get his kids either sick or killed and then try and squeeze some money of the Campbell Soup Company.

Luckily the kids survived but they now have scarred lungs from being force fed the lighter fluid from the concoction and will more than likely have lifelong breathing problems.

I still can’t understand the type of person whose brain is so broken that they would put a price on their own children’s heads.

Thanks to Bridget for the tip.

12 thoughts on “100 years for man who poisoned his kids in extortion scheme

1. sfdude_2008 says:

I want to kill this man myself. The dude likes pain? I’d give him pain.

2. sfdude_2008 says:

I want to kill this man myself. The dude likes pain? I’d give him pain.

3. LIsa says:

Those poor children! I am grateful that this scumbag was given 100 years. I have seen some really pathetic sentences for “attempted murder.” For example, the man who shot his wife’s face off only got 7 years. I have always thought low sentences for attempted murder didn’t make sense.

4. LIsa says:

5. jade says:

fucker wants a c*cktail? i got one for him. put your hazmat suits on kids, this ones gonna produce some fumes.
    let’s see…bleach, ammonia, drain cleaner, gasoline, lighter fluid fluid (since we know the tw*twaffle already has some), and two or three of the contents of the plethora of pills in my cousin’s medicine cabinet. shaken, not stirred.

if he lives through that, he should go dick first into a wood chipper.

can you tell that i REALLY hate people who hurt kids, especially their own kids

6. jade says:

if he lives through that, he should go dick first into a wood chipper.

can you tell that i REALLY hate people who hurt kids, especially their own kids

7. LIsa says:

“if he lives through that, he should go dick first into a wood chipper.”

Jade, this about made me spew my orange juice! Thanks for the laugh! Hate the image though. Last thing I want to see is that POS’s teeny weeny!

8. LIsa says:

“if he lives through that, he should go dick first into a wood chipper.”

He must be mentally low-functioning. Seriously… you don’t have to watch 100 episodes of CSI to know that ANY company sued for damages because of a product they make is going to do SOME investigation. And, the fact that NO ONE else reported any Campbell’s soup that had lighter fluid and a metric ton of presecription meds inside would lead one to believe that it was an isolated incident stemming from within the home. The autopsies (had the children perished–Praise the Lord that they didn’t), would have shown all the chemicals. And, the lighter fluid and presecription drugs found in the home (cause this dude was obviously too stupid to try to get rid of the evidence) would also imply that the contamination came from within the home.

I didn’t read the article, but I assume that the kids saw a doctor??? If so, the blood tests would reveal quite a bit about the poisoning attempt. Did doofus use his own presecription drugs?

100 years aren’t enough.

100 years aren’t enough.

11. Angel says:

I like jade’s idea……the c*cktail, and the wood chipper bit. I’ve always been partial to making ‘dickshakes’ out of the penises who rape and molest children, but it could be a universal child abuse prevention tool as well, I guess.

In case any of you were wondering – a dickshake is when you chop off the guy’s male parts, toss ’em in a blender for a few seconds on ‘puree’ setting, pour the contents into a glass, and hand it back to the offender with the parting words, “Let’s see a doctor reattach THIS!” …. ;-D

12. Angel says: