Mom Reportedly Approved of Teen Son’s Affair With Teacher:

32-year-old Maria Hernandez of Hialeah, Florida was arrested for having sex with a 15-year-old boy. Hernandez was a teacher at Our Lady of Charity School in Hialeah which only goes up to the 8th grade. The victim met Hernandez while attending the school.

Unfortunately this kind of story is all too common in our society these days. What makes this story different is that the victim’s mother approved of his affair with the teacher even going as far to allegedly allowing a trip that Hernandez and the boy took to Disney World.

No charges have been filed against the mom yet.

Thanks to Pam for the tip.

18 thoughts on “Woman approved of son’s affair with teacher

1. Pam says:

what a cool mom who supports her teen’s sexual relationship with his educator… yea that’s it. Wouldnt this be pimping out her son?

2. Pam says:

3. Jamie says:

oh hell no…

4. Jamie says:

oh hell no…

5. Wouldnt this be pimping out her son?

Only if she was getting paid. Which I wouldn’t be surprised if that was happening.

6. Wouldnt this be pimping out her son?

7. sfdude_2008 says:

You stupid mother! She actually cared more about that evil ugly pedophile skank of a teacher…AND ACTUALLY FORGOT THAT SHE HAD A BLESSING!!!!!!!! WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!!!!!

8. sfdude_2008 says:

9. Angel says:

Too bad female predators so often get only a slap on the wrist. I’d be surprised if the teacher does any real jail time at all, and the mother…yeah, right. Don’t hold your breath on that one folks. Things of this nature sicken me. Ignorant bitch. Bitches. Both of them…blecht

10. Angel says:

I think women should be held just as responsible for sexual offenses against children as are men. I think that many in our society think that the young men are active and willing participants and that’s why the women aren’t prosecuted as fully. Women seducing/molesting children is just as vile and disgusting as men seducing/molesting children. It is unacceptable.

13. LIsa says:

Ew!!! And remember Mary Kay Letourneau? She and her boy toy host “Hot for Teacher” nights at a bar! Truly disturbed…

14. LIsa says:

15. Samantha says:

I totally agree with you Kathy.
    Women can be predators too. Sometimes even more so then men because you just dont suspect them. People are leary (sp?) of sending their young daughter off with a grown man, but dont think much of it when sending their young son off with a grown woman.
    I hope she gets a jail sentence and has to register as a sex offender. Thats what she is.

16. Samantha says:

I totally agree with you Kathy.

17. karen says: