John Hock accused of raping woman live on the web

John Hock

John Hock

Police: Woman raped live on Web site:

That my friends is one 20-year-old Johnathon Richard Hock of Surprise, Arizona. He’s accused of setting up a webcam in the bedroom of a Phoenix girl that he was dating at the time. After she passed out from drinking too much alcohol it’s alleged that Hock raped her while she was unconscious and streamed it live on the web using a popular streaming site. Hock admits that ‘something happened’ and knew she was unconscious but it wasn’t rape. Yeeeeeah, right.

And for extra scumbag points

In the video, Hock reportedly made comments about him being able to commit the assault without her knowledge while he performed various sexual acts, according to the court document.

The rape is said to have taken place on February 26th and Hock was just arrested Monday.

In Hock’s mugshot it looks like he’s cleaned himself up. If you don’t know what I mean here’s his Facebook fan page. Apparently he thinks he’s some kind of internet celebrity. I don’t get who would want to watch this emo douche anyway.

I can’t say for certain which site Hock used to broadcast the rape but I did find multiple Stickam accounts for Hock. Coincidence?

In the past I’ve called Stickam the pedophiles’ playground because of it’s no age limit and lack of moderators. Once a room goes private in Stickam the only chance of moderation is for someone in the room to flag it. Basically they’re letting the inmates run the asylum and we all know how well that worked out for craigslist. Apparently it’s not just the pedophiles’ playground but it may be the predators’ playground as well.

To all you Stickam defenders, you can take your ‘vibrant community’ and shove it.

Do you appreciate my work? Then please take a second to support me on Patreon.

124 Comments

1. Jaimie

Hmmmmm.

That’s pretty funny. I hope the people who think this guy is “so hot” and “so awesome” still think so once they read this page.

2. Trench Reynolds

I like, sarcastically, that everyone is hitting this page looking for the video. Freaks.

3. Nancy

Wow, what a douchebag. Still laughing at his stupid hair haha.

4. Kitty

ITA Nancy, this guy is a douchebag.

Trench, in prison do they keep all SOs segregated from general population or only pedophiles? Either way, they should all be put in general population. Sick bastards.

5. Trench Reynolds

As the legend goes just the child molesters. However with his effeminate mannerisms he’s going to be real popular.

6. Kitty

No doubt about it Trench, the boys are gonna be lovin’ him! Serves that POS right.

7. Dalonna

Hello, my name is Dalonna and I went to high school with this rapist, also know as John Hock the guy whom makes people touch his cock. I might also note that I sucked his dick before. At first, I was like, “sweet…I just sucked John Hock’s COCK! He’s famous!”. However, now it makes me embarrassed to be such a whore. Perhaps I have even been infected with his many diseases
    Ok, that’s all.

Love, Dalonna

8. Jaimie

Dalonna, thanks for your honestly, but it REALLY wasn’t required of you to give us the completely nasty and disgusting details.

Ugh. I need to go wash my eyes out with bleach for reading that.

BTW, he’s not famous, unless idioticy makes him famous. He’s a lunatic emo egomaniac.

9. UberSpork

There’s always gotta be at least one nutjob.

10. Kitty

Wow! The freaks really crawl out of the woodwork here, don’t they? Not use to it, they really don’t come around much on The Open Trench forum.

I’ve never heard of this scuzzbucket until recently. WTF is up with guys wearing more makeup than Cindy Lauper in the 80’s?

11. Anonykin

I’ve heard that the girl that he supposedly assaulted was in fact his gf, isn’t this a little blown out of proportion. I mean yeah he had sex with her when she was asleep and thats messed up… also I read that there was a kidnappin charge, how’d he kidnap her if he was in her room at the time. Goes to show ya don’t post up your sexual exploits on the web, cuz they’ll come back to haunt you

12. Jaimie

Are you SERIOUS, Anonykin?? Does it MATTER that it was his GF? Does that mean that if you have a GF, you can just rape her whenever you want, because she is your GF? I don’t think it matters whether she was his GF or some random stranger, the fact of the matter is, he violated her body while displaying it on the internet for the world to see.

I hope one day your BF doesn’t RAPE you, then throw it on the internet! Blown out of proportion, my ass.

You’ve really pissed me off!!

13. Kitty

Rape is rape. Hope you never find out what it feels like. Ignorant POS.

14. TNOLAN

yeah this is fucked up, but honestly no surprise what do you expect? John is a complete messed up horn dog.

I know him, and he is really a nice guy.
    all the his ‘fame’ has really took a huge impact on his life. he’s been on web cam for years and a lot of people HATE him for various reasons.
    he goes through mental breakdowns enough, this was just something that resulted and its done.

move on people! he admitted, and turned himself in

now worry about your own damn lives’ now.

peace

15. Jaimie

Ah, I was waiting for the “he’s a nice guy” parade to come out.

If he goes through mental breakdowns, perhaps he should be seeking help, instead of attempting to become famous. Clearly this so called “fame” you speak of has gone to his head. Both of them. There is no excuse, so don’t try to make one. I wonder why he turned himself in – perhaps because, oh, I don’t know, IT WAS ON VIDEO, so he didn’t really have a choice, they were going to catch up with him anyway??

I’m so tired of the people who know people who do this sort of sick shit, coming out to say how “nice” they are. Nice does not equal raping your girlfriend, or ANYONE for that matter, on webcam!!!

16. Angel

Was that actually his hair in that facebook picture, or did he drape a dead skunk or opossum on top of his head?

And TNOLAN? Get a life. If you want to defend a rapist, become a criminal defense attorney. Trying to defend him here is akin trying to learn to fly by refusing to believe in gravity and jumping off of a skyscraper. Neither will have a good outcome for you. Your friend sucks…if not now, then definitely when he goes to prison for his crime.

17. Kitty

TNOLAN,
    I feel no sympathy for your nice guy, drag queen, douchebag, rapist, friend. Good for you, sticking up for such a stand up loser. We’ll see you in the headlines soon. Buh bye now.

18. Chuck D.

I’m sure Hock will have fun in prison…maybe he can play the GF who gets raped for a change! LOL

19. brookeMN

johns a good guy. he had to much to drink. ive known him for a while and i dont think he deserves all this. he didnt rape her. sure, he did sexual stuff to her but there wasnt rape. i watched it live.

20. brookeMN

&amp how exactly did he ‘kidnapp’ her? they were in her room…

21. Jaimie

And on goes the “nice guy” parade.

No, you didn’t watch it live, and YES it was rape. Nice guys don’t do these things, regardless of how much they’ve had to drink.

How about a little pity for the woman that this happened to?? “Sexual stuff”? EVen if he didn’t rape her, which he DID, isn’t this so-called “sexual stuff” bad enough?? She didn’t ask for it, had she been awake, she probably would have said no, and he streamed it live to the internet!!!

22. Jaimie

Also, brookeMN, read up on the definition of kidnapping, as it doesn’t just mean “taking someone” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping

I’m surprised that a girl is the one defending him. How would you like it if it was YOUR face plastered across websites being raped by this emo freak? Or someone saying, “no, it wasn’t rape… and he’s a nice guy”.

Grow up, Brooke. I hope you don’t ever get raped, or you’ll regret all of these stupid posts you’ve made here.

23. brookeMN

yes actually i did watch it live, i dont know why you would tell me that i didnt. &amp john didnt take a video of it, he broadcasted it. there is a difference! i do have pity for her, i feel bad, but everyone is making it into something its not. rape is forcing SEX on somebody. john didnt have sex with her.

24. Kitty

BrookeMN,

Rape is forced PENETRATION of any object. According to the probable cause statement, that’s exactly what happened. Just because it wasn’t his little member, doesn’t mean it’s not rape. The girl was passed out cold, she did not consent to his actions at all, which means, he forced it. I really don’t give a damn if he was drunk or not, it’s not an excuse. I also don’t give a damn if it was a video or broadcast, it doesn’t make a bit of freaking difference, it doesn’t downplay that he raped her! You’re just as much of a douchebag as he is.

25. Angel

brookMN – oh, you mean like Clinton “did not have sexual relations with that woman”? You mean something like that? You are pathetic.

26. Jaimie

First of all, it’s pretty sick that you watched it.
    Second of all, I didn’t say he took a video of it, I said he streamed it to the internet. Streaming = live.
    And last but not least, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

And I once again state, it doesn’t matter that he didn’t rape her, what he did is horrible enough and deserves whatever ass raping is coming his way!!

27. Trench Reynolds

You’ll have to forgive Brooke. She’s only 16 and obviously hasn’t had the proper education or parenting.

Youth is wasted on the young.

28. Angel

If she’s only 16, then why are her parents even letting her come to a site like this to defend a perv like Hock? Her parents should be notified. She is 16 – he is 20. Child molester too, maybe?

29. brookeMN

uhm wow excuse me but i watched johns live alot its not like i just sat there and watched it. i was watching him prior to the incident. i also know the girl in this case, im not just defending john, im just saying that people have blown this way out of proportion.

yes i am only 16 i dont know why you know that… but im a hell of alot more mature that most of you

30. Jaimie

How do we know that? Because your name is a link to your mySpace page. Where we can see that you are clearly not that mature.

And no, it’s not blown out of proportion. Clearly the cops have seen that there is enough there to charge him with rape, as per the title of this CrimeSpace entry. Would you say it was blown out of proportion had it been you in this video? I highly doubt it.

31. Chuck D.

Funny how the most obvious things don’t occur to those who post them…LOL

And as I said, maybe a prison sentence will give Jon-Boy a chance to see how it feels to be other side…who knows, maybe one of his fellow inmates will have a webcam of his own! πŸ˜€

32. Trench Reynolds

Chuck, that is brilliant.

33. Chuck D.

Thanks…once in awhile, I come up w/a good idea. πŸ™‚

34. Trench Reynolds

No posting the victim’s name, thanks.

And learn to write properly while you’re at it.

35. lol

no fuckin idea how i end up in this page but indeed its fuckin interesting .
    teenagers lol

36. Ameh.

Yah Fukin Stupid As Fuk Grow Tha Fuk Up And Stop Acting Immature.Fuk All Yah Haterz Get A Damn Life.Got All These Dumb Ass People Up On Hur Sayin Stupid Shyt. GROW Tha Fuk uP.And Most These People Talkin Shyt Don’t Even Know John So Yah Need Tew Stop Tha Bullshit On Tha Real! Tha Bitch Should Of Thought About A Couple More Thing Befor Getting Wif John Me Myself .i Love Him Tew Death He is A Nice Guy &amp No One Will Ever Change How I Feel Bout Him And That Dumb Bitch Should Get Hur Ass Beat.!. My Opinion. Dont Like Fuk Yah.Yeah He Fuked Up.Let Him Handle That.Its All On Him Now.Stop Wif Tha Hate Page.But Really “Yah” Need Tew Just Think About it.iF Yew Dont No Him Don’t Say Shyt Fer Real.iTs Like Yah Have Nothing Tew Do These Days So All Yah Little Kids Run Yo Mouth.Act Yo Mutha Fukin Age Fool.

John,Baby Hope Tew See Yew Soon Might Be A While Tho.Just Remeber Yew Still Got Yo Real Friends. Fuck Fans Fuk Haterz Nukka.Yew Havent Failed At Life! Just Let These Dumb Ass Kids Think Wat They Want..All These Bitches Can Keep Hatin.Yew Messed Up So Wat Babe Yer Serving Yer Time :/ Shyt Dumb Bitch Needs Tew Keep Hur Shyt Under Controle Or Stop Getting Fuked Up If She Cant Handle Hur Self. I Love Yew Babe Hope Yer Out Soon I Miss Yew So Much Can’t Wait Tew See Yew &lt3
    &hearts&hearts&hearts

37. Jaimie

Oh my god. Is this what our future looks like? Spelling like complete tools and cheering on loser emo rapists?

Wow. I think I may home school my children for fear they may befriend losers such as the above.

I weep for the future!!!!

Anyone have a dictionary to throw at this tool?

38. Chuck D.

Well put, Jaimie…this is why I don’t plan on having kids anytime in the near future! LOL

39. Jaimie

I have 3, Chuck! Two 8 year olds and an 8 month old and I’m scared to death that they might meet and become friends with someone like Ameh! If that happens – I’ll yank them from school &amp home school them!!

Scary!!!!

40. Chuck D.

Yeah, it’s a different world from the one I knew as a kid some 20 years ago, that’s for sure!

41. Destiny

JOHN FUCKING HOCK.
    SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF SCENE.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

No ones hating on him we’re HATING him for doing the stupid shit he’s done. HOW DARE HE RAPE A GIRL LIVE ON STICKCAM! WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT?!

42. bint alshamsa

I’m the mother of a teenager and it’s people like Hock that make me absolutely sure that I’m doing the same thing by not letting my daughter have a computer in her room. She’s never thought much of the burn-out, emo, goth crowd, but I have no illusions about what kids can access and get involved with on the internet. I blame a lot of this on parents. Do these people live on their own? If not, the folks who have kids that are coming on here defending some rapist they obviously don’t even really know just shows that they are definitely in need of some good old-fashioned home training.

Hock looks like just another one of those “Failure to Launch” cases. I mean, he’s 20 years old. Does he have a job? Is he in college? What sort of loser is still doing the scene-kid routine at that age? I hope he spends enough time in jail that by the time he gets out, no one remembers him at all.

43. Monika

I knew him. He deserves to get raped for what he did. I met him about 2 or 3 years ago, when I lived in Arizona. My cousin’s friend had his kid, who to this day he denies is his, despite paternity tests that were done about 5 or 6 times. The scariest thing is, I drank with him, countless times, slept in the same bed as him [mine, not his. I didn’t want his past hookers’ body fluids on me] and truth be told, thinking back on it, I really regret it. God only knows what he did while I was sleeping. WHAT’S REALLY FUNNY IS how long it took police to catch him, when everyone knows he was either at his mom’s house or staying with one of his very few friends he had in real life. He was not an internet celebrity, and nobody really liked him. They liked his piercings, his tattoos and the fact you can google John Hock’s Cock and find about 2 million pictures. Heidi was NOT his girlfriend, and was merely a drinking friend of his. I feel really bad for anyone who still sees him as anything other than what he is, a lowlife, meth head scumbag who should get his asshole ripped in two. Nuff said.

44. Rachael

I went to school with this kid as well. Completely self centered prick who thought he was hot shit. Used his “friends” and retarded fans constantly, and was in no way a nice guy. This story does not surprise me AT ALL, and I really hope he gets what he deserves.

45. Chuck D.

Monika and Rachael, thanks for sharing the truth about this legend in his own mind…hopefully justice will prevail and the only show Hock will be doing is the one he’s forced to star in w/his cellmate Bubba, LOL.

46. Chris

I can’t stand when people are so judgmental about rapist but then turn around and hope that the rapist gets raped. No I’m not saying John is rapist, that is what you guys are saying.

DNA testing is not typically done 5 or 6 times &gt.&gt There is no need for it. Once the child is determined to be thiers, they can’t deny it as far as the law goes.

As for Mister John Hock:Damn he’s hot! Got you’re attention yet? Lol. I don’t think he should be raped, I don’t feel he should do ten plus years prison. I do feel he pushed the boundaries to far and a jail sentence, probation and perhaps some drug rehab would be most beneficial to him and society. I think the woman involved is also responsible. She should know being a 20 year old woman that you don’t get drunk and pass out with a male. I’m sure she knew of John’s wild reputation before hand.

47. Jaimie

You know the world and it’s people have gone to hell in a handbasket when people are blaming the victim for being raped.

My god. Passing out doesn’t mean that she wants to be raped. It means she drank too much. Ever think it’s possible that maybe, JUST MAYBE he slipped her some rufies? But that’s probably her fault too.

Let’s stop putting the blame on a woman who passed out and put the blame on the man who took advantage of her vulnerability and raped her and streamed it live to the internet.

And yes, he should most definitely be raped. Though he seems to be a sick, twisted individual, so he may enjoy the rape.

48. Chuck D.

Very well said, Jaimie…apparently it didn’t occur to Hock’s defenders that no matter what the victim did/didn’t do, it doesn’t equal consent. As for this PoS enjoying being raped in prison, who knows, maybe he swings both ways…LOL

49. Jae

I think the woman involved is also responsible. She should know being a 20 year old woman that you don&rsquot get drunk and pass out with a male. I&rsquom sure she knew of John&rsquos wild reputation before hand.

You’re sure? That means you don’t know

And no. Rape victims are not responsible for being raped.

Sometimes you make mistakes and you drink too much. And the result of making these mistakes should be that you have a bad hangover in the morning, your friends tell you about the silly embarrassing things you did, laugh at you and you learn not to do it again because you feel like a moron.

The result shouldn’t be that you get raped while unconscious and have this extremely embarrassing, awful, traumatic event streamed onto the internet.

You shouldn’t have to be afraid of passing out around on a male because he might just rape you. Men should know that raping a woman is not okay.

And the consequences of rape are jail time.

50. Jae

You’re sure? That means you don’t know

And no. Rape victims are not responsible for being raped.

And the consequences of rape are jail time.

51. Voice of Reason

I don’t know where you all got your law degrees but, rape entails forced intercourse. Anything else is sexual assault. Also, she was not moved, and by criminal definition, there was no kidnapping. Thirdly, most of you are posting ridiculous self-righteous babble. You don’t address any points, you just shout at someone with a differing opinion. In summation, yes John Hock sexually assualted that girl. He admitted as much. So why not sentence him to a term in line with his crime, rather than pretend he took this woman from her home, forced intercourse on her, filmed it, and then passed it around on the internet. Get over yourselves.

52. Chris

To Jamie: Noone said the woman wanted to be raped, no one blamed her for being raped, hell I never even said she was raped! I said she is partly responsible for it happening and she is. I also did not state she should be in trouble for anything but indeed she’s stupid and at fault too.

To Chuck D. Did anyone say she consented? Uhmm no. She never gave conscent. Doesn’t mean she cant be responsible for it all happening too due to stupidity.

To Jae: I think if there were ruffies given to her, we would know that too. It wasn’t in the police report so why would we jump to the conclusion that any drug was given to her? She put herself in this position and yes she knew who John Hock was and about his reputation. Referr to my answer to Jamie. I never said drinking and passing out meant that you should be raped. I strongly disagree that a woman should be able to think, she can drink, pass out and not be at the mercy of whoever she’s with. That in todays world would be sheer stupidity. That is not our world today. Also as I’ve previously stated I agree, YES he should be given jail time. However people wanting him raped are Indeed supporting rape.

Again my standing opinion:

The kidnapping charge is bullshit. She knew he was there.

53. Diana

You know what? Even if, and I strongly use the word IF here, a drug test was done and it came back she did in fact have ruffies in her system, we wouldn’t know if she didn’t take them herself!
    Of course she would claim otherwise but nobody would know for sure. Again why would anyone jump to the conclusion that anything had been given to her when the police report doesn’t state it?

54. Chuck D.

B/c, given John-Boy’s history, I wouldn’t put it past him to try something like that…and as Jae said, even if Hock’s victim made the mistake of drinking too much, she shouldn’t have to worry about being raped by some voyueristic pseudo-celebrity (or anyone, for that matter).

55. Diana

Well I wouldn’t put it past anyone to do that.
    Everyone is capable of anything, not just him.
    His history isn’t that bad, depending on who you’re talking to. Sorry kids I don’t believe everything I read on the internet. Perhaps you’d like to elaborate with him some FACTS on his history. As in things you can prove. Hmph, you’re aware of his history and you believe it to be horrid so I think it’s safe to assume you wouldn’t get drunk and pass out with him, that was one of my above points, when someone has a reputation like that you should be a little smarter. ( I don’t even think his reputation is that bad but I still know better then to do what she did, with anyone.)

No she shouldn’t have to worry about it, but the fact is in our society today you do have to worry about it. If you’re not worried about it then you’re being totally naive and ignorant.
    We can’t fix the fucking world. Oh and locking him away for a very long time won’t fix anything when we have real criminals walking the streets, such as real rapists and murders.

Hell I know personally know someone who sexually assaulted his own daughter, she was 8, not intoxicated, but she was asleep. He ended up with 2 and a half year sentence, he was offered 6 months if had just plead guilty. That’s what’s wrong with our society, real criminals walk. For his benefit, he still claims his innocence.

56. Jae

To Chris:

I’m puzzled as to where you got the idea that I thought she was slipped ruffies? As I’m entirely certain that I never mentioned that once in my entire post.

I also never said that he should be raped in prison. Because even though I think he’s a piece of scum for what he did, it doesn’t mean that the rest of us need to stoop to his level by hoping these things happen to him.

Saying someone is partially responsible for being raped is not alright. Because someone made a mistake, a stupid, stupid mistake that a lot of twenty-somethings make doesn’t make them responsible for someone taking advantage of their defenseless bodies while they’re unconscious.

57. Voice of Reason

Lets go hypothetical here. You know someone who has the reputation of feeling up girls. Mostly rumours and maybe a couple girls who claim they wre felt up. And you’re a girl, and you invite this person into your room. You’ve known of this reputation, everyone has, and you decide you’re going to start drinking. Not just a drink, but many, so many that you are going to pass out. You still know of his reputation.

It is a basic principal: Fire burns.

You know fire is hot, that you should not touch it or play with it. Yet when you go ahead and play with fire anyways, and your house burns down. It is still mostly and basically your fault. It may not be what you wanted, but it is what happened.

58. Jae

Having one too many drinks and passing out does not equal it being your responsibility that you got raped and taken advantage of by a weirdo.

It’s fully the weirdo’s fault for not getting a grip on his sexual urges and keeping his paws and dick to himself. And his hands off the computer and webcam.

59. Jaimie

One, did she know he had a reputation of being a douchebag rapist who screws women while they’re passed out?

Two, does that STILL give him the right?

Why doesn’t anyone get that NOTHING GIVES ANYONE THE RIGHT TO RAPE OR “SEXUALLY ASSAULT” ANYONE ELSE. WHETHER THEY BE PASSED OUT, HIGH ON CRACK, FLYING ON E, OR DOPED UP ON RUFIES. THERE. IS. NO. EXCUSE.

Let me remind everyone that if this had happened to them, they sure as hell wouldn’t be putting their stupid “voices of reason” on this website. Get a grip people.

Oh and by the way, “sexual assault” is also rape.

Hopefully he doesn’t pass out high on drugs in his own cell in jail, that’ll give his cellmate a ticket to rape him, wouldn’t it? Because he KNOWS that this guy is a jail-rapist?

PFFFT is all I can say.

60. Chuck D.

Yeah, really…using the logic of Hock’s defenders, I could say that if he gets raped by some 300-lb. guy named Bubba while in prison, he “asked for it” by not keeping his guard up @ all times. Oh, and you can bet that if John-Boy wasn’t some emo pseudo-celebrity, these same people so staunchly defending him would be calling for his head.

61. Chris

To Jae: You are correct you, did not say those things, oops my bad. It was Jaimie, so my responding post was to her. I must of seen the Ja and thought it was you, blond moment.

We clearly have difference of opinion as to if the woman, is partially responsible for it’s happening and that’s okay.

62. Jaimie

No woman should ever feel that she should be partially responsible for being sexually assaulted or raped. It doesn’t matter if I’m passed out cold in a back lane half naked. That doesn’t give anyone the right to violate my body. It’s MY BODY.

63. Diana

No it doesn’t give anyone the right to rape you, however I’m sure you have the intelligence not to pass out half naked in the street. In our society today you have to be careful if you’re not careful then yeah you’re asking for trouble. If you’re laying naked passed out in the middle of the street you’re basically inviting the entire neighborhood.

PS Mom, if you’re going to use the computer, use it right. You should get people’s names right and take my link out when you post, lmao. I still love you though.

64. Heather

Wow…its so odd to hear about this. I went to high school with John, and never would have thought of him doing this. Lol, John was my very first slow dance partner…kinda screws with some formally precious memories. I don’t know what the heck flipped in his head, but I will just try to remember who he was when I knew him. Too bad that sweet, odd dude seems to be gone.

65. Voice of Reason

I didn’t say it gave him the right. No one did. You people are the only ones insinuating that. You’re so blinded by your own self righteous anger that you don’t even read what is said. You just extrapolate what you want to argue against.

Also, as far as criminal law is concerned, sexual assault and rape are not the same things.

He shouldn’t have touched her. She shouldn’t have had him over and passed out in her room.

I think from now on I’m going to use point by point statements so you simpletons can wrap your head around a sound argument.

66. Jaimie

Wow, Voice, who the hell is acting self righteous here? You’re no better than the rest of us, so check your ego at the door.

As far as criminal law is concerned, sexual assault and rape ARE the same things.

And I didn’t say YOU said it gave him the right. That was other people, earlier up the posts.

67. Chuck D.

Yeah, really…VoR, get over yourself and knock off the childish name-calling, it’s not helping your cause any.

68. Voice of Reason

For Jamie:
    1.) Snarky comments are all you’ll respond to directly.
    2.) You proved that Rape is Sexual Assault, not vice versa.
    3.) If no one is saying it another more, stop bringing it up.

For Chuck D.:
    1.) Truth is not name-calling.
    2.) My argument does not need any help. None of you have yet to counter anything I’ve said.

69. Jaimie

Wow, thanks for breaking it down, point by point for my simple mind, VOR! Now I can FINALLY understand what you’re talking about! And in case you didn’t catch that, this entire paragraph is dripping with sarcasm.

Rape = sexual assault. Which then IS vice versa. And I’m not the cops, but they know what rape is, obviously, and charged him with appropriate charges.

I’m unsure what “another more” means, but sure, to make sure you don’t blow your lid, I’ll stop bringing it up.

Also, I’m still confused as to where these so-called kidnapping charges are coming from. Can anyone answer that?

70. Jae

Does anyone find it kind of amusing that someone who’s accusing other people of being self-righteous has nicknamed himself the so-called Voice of Reason while the rest of us simpletons are merely referring to ourselves by common names?

And why exactly are you a Voice of Reason?

71. Voice of Reason

For Jaimie:
    1.) Yes, sarcasm, I can see that.
    2.) Right…rape is sexual assault, but sexual assault is not rape.
    3.) Yeah, I’m not sure either…I totally meant to say anymore, I probably just didn’t finish editing my thoughts.
    4.) I have no idea how they’re trying to stick him with kidnapping either, and that is one of the points I was trying to make.

For Jae:
    1.) You caught the irony then?
    2.) Because no one else is.

72. Chris

I don’t remember reading anyone saying that her passing out gave gave him the right to rape/assault her? I believe repeatedly, it’s been said he didn’t have a right to assault her but she is still stupid and partially responsible, as in, if she hadn’t made those choices it couldn’t of happened. Good post Voice!

The reports tell you about the bogus kidnapping charge.

73. Chris

Haha Miss Diana, I love you too babes!

74. J

im pretty disgusted to say that i actually dated the fuckass. i met him outside of my work in Dec in Groton, CT and he was staying at a friends house come to find out he was dating her. he pretty much used me for rides, money, and a place to crash. this guy is disgusting and im happy hes locked up. john hock your disgusting and pitiful. you finally got what you deserved.

75. D

He only did to you what you allowed him to do. He used you for a place to crash but had a place to stay? interesting. Got what he deserved? Would he deserve this because he did assualted this girl or does he deserve it for the way he treated you? Your post suggests, it’s all about you. Never once did you mention anything about this case,only how he wronged YOU. Yet another bitter ex, cause they didn’t end up getting to keep Hocks Cock.

76. Trench Reynolds

So you never answered my question. Are you relatives of emo douchebag? Hangers-on maybe? Riding his e-jock perhaps?

77. Chris

Trench

I’m guessing you think D is Diana, since you’ve asked that question her previously, yet you refrain from answering her questions posed to you. Their relationship is irrelevant, as for riding John’s e-jock you are the one who has approximately FIVE threads on him. The only one riding his jock is you.

78. Trench Reynolds

Considering that yours, Dirty Diana’s and D’s comments are all coming from the same place I would imagine it was either you or her.

And you know the great thing about running a blog is I get to decide what is relevant which means my question is very relevant.

And the reason that Hock is on my site is because he’s a criminal who used a social networking site in the commission of his crime. If he didn’t I would have plenty of other scumbags to write about.

I’m guessing you guys are relatives. Or maybe he sponged off your family and you all were so enamored by his emo douchebag charm.

79. Jaimie

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Well said, Trench. Well said.

80. Chris

You can imagine anything you want, it doesn’t make it fact. People other then ourselves, in the same place, do know how to type. There’s no reason for us to start being shy now.

Again your question of how or if we are related to John Hock is irrelevant! It doesn’t change his alleged crime so it has no relevancy. Oh and if he had sponged off of our family I would probably be whining like J up there. Like OMG John used me/us. Wah Wah wah. I let it happen but boo hoo, poor pitiful me. Stfu and stop letting guys use you.

John Hock is on your site once because of his crime. The four or five other times is because, you want people to read your crap. Riding on John’s E fame.

81. Diana

Wow, I haven’t been posting on here yet my name is brought up, lmao. Well no, I do not now nor have I or anyone else ever referred to me as D. Sorry that’s not my post, however continue in your idiotic thinking. But did you ever stop to think that if I wanted to post under a different name I could come up with something a little more creative then that?

Since you seem to be so interested in my family I do have a cousin named Dee. Lol.

No you do no get to decide what is relevant to this case, I think that is the investigators decision. All you get to do is decide which comments get to stay on your little blog and I might add you have deleted some of our posts, lmao.

Once again, just wondering. If I was related to him would that make him less or more guilty?

While were asking questions that have gone unanswered this is referring to your other article, perhaps now you can answer it.

I noticed you started your article out with &ldquoemo douche bag&rdquo is that his crime? Is he being put on trial for the way he looks? Why is it you even wrote that, was it relating to his looks or his emotional state of being?
    What type of sentence do you think he should get? Let&rsquos here your stance on the matter.

82. Diana

By the way name calling doesn’t make your case any stronger, lol. It only makes your articles look biased and it makes you look ignorant.

83. Jae

I don’t know that I’d call it riding someones coattails. They’re more in the way of updates.

84. Trench Reynolds

People other then ourselves, in the same place, do know how to type. There&rsquos no reason for us to start being shy now.

I just find it funny that you, Dirty Diana, D and Voice of Reason are all posting from the same Southern California city. And if I remember correctly Hock claimed to have resided in SoCal at some point. So if you are related it would lead me to believe that you’re not as partial as you all claim to be. Again my point is relevant.

85. Trench Reynolds

You can be emo without being a douchebag. You can be a douchebag without being emo. However I’ve seen some of Hock’s handiwork I can say without doubt that he is in fact an emo douchebag and an attention whore. Whoch again if you are related to Hock it shows that attention whoring runs in the family.

86. Trench Reynolds

I never claimed to be a journalist or partial for that matter. I’m very proud that my blog posts are biased. I hate criminals of all sorts.

87. Chris

Haha, the attention seeking whore is Trench, in fact, he rides John Hock’s coat tail, by having so many different blogs, about him. In fact, that is why Trench has mycrimespace cause he needs to ride others fame, Way to be original. Nothing like riding on Myspace’s popularity as well.

Even if attention whoring ran in Hocks family, it wouldn’t chage a damn thing. His crime is the same &gt.&gt

88. Voice of Reason

LMAO. Maybe people from our locale are just more intelligent than your average sheep. I have no relation to John Hock, nor Chris, nor Diana, nor D.

You’re proud of being biased? You realize that just trivializes your articles right? Which is more known? The Wall Street Journal, or Star Magazine? Being unbiased is a definite prerequisite for actual success at things like this.

Also, if you’re accusing Diana of being an attention whore, why’re you shining such a large spot light on her? If she was doing this all for attention, wouldn’t you just be giving her exactly what she wants? Attention whores are not the problem, its those that feed them lol! But I guess that concept is too complex for someone who runs a blog under the guise of news, but claims to be biased and proud.

89. Trench Reynolds

I’m not the one with stripper pics plastered all over my MySpace.

90. Trench Reynolds

Maybe people from our locale are just more intelligent than your average sheep.

Doubtful since you used an overused phrase like sheep. I’m surprised you didn’t actually use the phrase sheeple.

Let’s see. I’ve been on CNN, CBS News, In Rolling Stone, Time and Maxim. And I was biased the whole time.

Never claimed it was news.

91. Chris

Oh now you know her career as well? Lol. You sure do make a lot of judgments based on peoples looks, It doesn’t matter if you have up “stripper” pictures or not, there is other ways of getting attention. Such as using others names to gain a little net fame. Like HOCK, mycrimespace and everyone elses names that you use. You’ve been on CNN, CBS, NEW, in Rolling Stones, Time, Maxim and you think you’re not seeking publicity or your fifteen minutes of fame? Lol. Stop kidding yourself you’re the attention seeking whore.

92. Trench Reynolds

The twisted logic you use really leads me to believe you might even be Hock’s mom.

93. guts

stupid case let john free!

94. Chuck D.

“stupid case let john free!”

You see what we’re dealing with here, folks? LOL

95. Chris

Oops , your words were twisted logic, not stupid logic. Hmm feel free to substitute the word, stupid for twisted in my response and thanks for that link. Just wanted to see if you had a blog on the most famous child molester. Not that I was hinting you are riding his coat tail too.
    Oh and no support for Mister Jackson from us. His alleged victims, being children and not being an inebriated woman who made poor choices and ended up assaulted, deserved a much harsher sentence. One fit for, uhmm I don’t know, Child Molesters?

96. Kitty

So what, she was inebriated. I’ll guarantee she will blame herself for the rest of her life for what happened, without any help from ignorant sleazebag supporters blaming her for his actions. I can’t believe how light you make of it. It’s this simple, he needs to pay for what he did, sexual assault of any kind should be taken very seriously, regardless of how long the victim knew the perp, if the victim passed out from drinking, if the victim trusted the perp, whatever other excuse your small little mind can dream up. HE did it. End of story. NO EXCUSE.

97. Chuck D.

Besides, prison could be a learning experience for Hock…maybe he’ll learn what it feels like to be on the recieving end for a change! LOL

98. Chris

“the stupid logic”, the way people look, the location where they live, if they seek attention, all lead you to the same conclusions, we must be related to Hock, or want him. I merely pointed out the fact, that you yourself, want your 15 minutes of fame, so if there’s anything wrong with being attention seeking, you are among them. Now as for Hock, if I were his Mom, I wouldn’t hesitate to say, I’m John’s Mom πŸ™‚ I’m not shy on stating he should be treated fairly, as my self. If you’ve done your homework, you know Mister Hock’s Mommys name.. I assure you, her name isn’t Chris Cecil. Feel free to look me up, rather than making ridiculous assumptions based on your stupid logic.

99. John Hock

Hey, guys. I don’t get too much PC time so I’ll have to tell my side of the story real quick. Personally, I think I deserve what I got. I did rape her albeit I was drunk, but I still raped the girl. Yes, Chuck. So far prison has been a great learning experience. Although, I learned what it was like to be at the ‘receiving end’ a long time ago, if you get my drift. Here’s your spelling lesson for the day, Chuck: “recieving” is actually spelled ‘receiving’ &mdash not trying to be rude, but it’s just something I noticed.
    Cheers
    Sincerely, John

100. Anonymous

John Hock rox!!

101. Joe

THIS GUY IS A MORON, child molester, and a rapist. I hope he burns in hell and never has kids, we dont need anymore of his kind there are enough already out there.

102. brittany

okay for all you idiots sticking up for him…
    do you even read what youre typing?
    i skimmed through the comments and there
    were several people on here who said that they personally knew john hock. yet they still believe he deserves whatever he gets for the crime he committed.
    and quit getting on trenchs case for being biased. what the hell are you doing? you’re posting your opinion on here. thats all he’s doing.

but sorry. im pretty sure most of the population would love for rapists to be put away. i dont know what kind of world you grew up in to where any kind of sexual assault was okay.

and if you do know him personally.. i wouldnt be sticking up for him. i’d be thanking a higher power that it wasnt me being streamed across the internet.
    Creepy mcCreepster

103. Chris

Yes, we do read what we are typing. Probably we read it as were typing it and perhaps after it’s typed as well. Isn’t that generally how it’s done? We also read what others typed without skimming through comments. I seem to recall three people saying they know him and only one said he deserves what he get’s.(J) The one who felt used by John Hock, of course. Brooke said she knows him but she didn’t feel he deserves all of this. Delonna just said she sucked him off and feels like a w****.

No one said sexual assault was okay, we had one person (Guts)say stupid case, free John Hock. Anonymous simply said John Hock Rox. Pretty much anyone else supporting him has said he deserves fair treatment, not to be guilty before he’s proven to be guilty and he deserves jail time, everyone just disagrees on how much time and the extent of his crimes. Assault vs. Rape charge, Kidnapping vs. No kidnapping charge, I think were all in agreement on the video taping and streaming it live, charge. Probably I’m the only one thinking the inebriated should be in trouble for underage drinking πŸ™‚

104. Trench Reynolds

In case anybody was wondering the comment claiming to be from John Hock is a fake.

105. Jack

Here is food for thought, if it a girl did this to her drunk boyfriend would you feel the same? All you puritan’s need to just get stuffed. He prolly had sex with her daily and this before but because he broadcast it everyone gets their panties in a wad. Get a life people.

106. Trench Reynolds

Yeah, let’s just gloss over the fact that she was unconscious.

107. Chris

Yeah Jack, he probably did have sex with her prior to this and he may of done it while she was unconscious too, If he hadn’t of streamed it live and people seen it, she probably wouldn’t of pressed charges. If it were a girl who did this I’d feel exactly the same way: Slap my baby on the wrist and send her home!

108. Trench Reynolds

And a rapist would have gotten away.

109. Chris

A drunk, horny, opportunist sexual assaulter,male, would of gone unknown about, by a drunken woman and others. Correct.

110. brittany

mmkay chris you’re kinda arguing for both sides.

111. Chris

If u want to call it arguing for both sides, that’s fine by me, it doesn’t have to be, if you believe he’s innocent set him free, if you like him set him free or if you believe he’s guilty, throw the harshest sentence available at him. My stance has been the same from the beginning, if he is found guilty,he should do a little time. Enough to teach him a lesson and that’s it. As for arguing for both sides on both of them getting in trouble for underage drinking, well they both broke the law.

112. Jack

Only thing hes guilty of is stupidity and you cant fix stupid. When all this blows over he will get off or have a much lesser charge, wait and watch children.

113. Dolliie dollfayce

John didnt even rape her, he just had sex with her,and she wasnt aware.And he isnt a pedophile.So you haters can shut the fuck up.

You dont even know the whole story.

114. Angel

When you have sex with an unconscious person….it’s rape. Dumbass.

115. Chuck D.

Boy, these Hock groupies really aren’t helping his cause any, LOL…and don’t worry, Dolliie, I’m sure your boy will be back soon, provided his new cellmate Bubba has a webcam. πŸ˜€

116. Wow

Trentch ima laugh if u ever get put in jail or charged with somthing

117. Chuck D.

Yet another shining example of who we’re dealing with here, folks…LOL

118. Wow

How Chris i havnt put an opinion on what John Hock did at all so you assumed i sided with John didnt u

119. Wow

I mean Chuck…..bad typo

120. Trench Reynolds

Trentch ima laugh if u ever get put in jail or charged with somthing

If I am it sure won’t be for illiteracy.

121. Wow

i didnt know u could get a charge for illiteracy plz define that law for me plz..

122. Trench Reynolds

I could but I doubt you’d be able to read it.

123. brittany

haha. i love trenchs’ comments πŸ™‚

the only thing i dont understand about the groupies…
    it could have been one of YOU streamed onto the internet! but you’re saying you wouldnt care because you’re friends with him?
    if you dont consider rape a crime…then what is?

124. Trench Reynolds

When Mommy doesn’t drive them to Hot Topic.