Dallas police arrest mother in missing baby case:

Mom of missing 9-month-old says girl’s body was dumped in Lake Lewisville:

Last week 9-month-old Daisja Weaver of Dallas, Texas was reported missing by her mother, 19-year-old Tamaira Creagh. Except that Daisja wasn’t really missing. Both Breeders knew exactly where she was. It’s alleged that Daisja died while in the care of her father, 20-year-old Alandus Weaver. According to reports Weaver gave her a bath then left her wrapped in a towel as he went to pick up Creagh.

During a meeting with detectives Saturday, Creagh told them she found the baby on the floor wrapped in a towel after Weaver picked her up from work June 8. Weaver said he had given the baby a bath earlier, Creagh told police, according to an affidavit.

To me that sounds like the baby was already deceased whether by accident or not but that’s just speculation on my part.

Anyway the next day the pair allegedly dropped the baby’s body into Lake Lewisville. Creagh claims that she felt threatened into assisting Weaver. I’m sure she had absolutely no opportunity to contact police during that entire time. [/sarcasm]

Then they made up some bogus story about the baby being kidnapped.

Both Breeders have been charged with tampering with evidence and hindering an investigation.

So far Daisja Weaver’s body has not been recovered from the lake.

Now for the cherry on this disgusting sundae. 19-year-old Creagh is 6-months pregnant with Weaver’s child. They sure didn’t waste any time did they? At least hopefully this one won’t end up in the bottom of a lake.

Thanks to Laura and Krissy for the tips.

30 thoughts on “Dallas Breeders who reported child missing arrested

1. April says:

She is a piece of shit. Crying that he abused her and she was afraid of him. So she cost her baby her life all to protect his sorry ass. Stupid whore. Once her unborn child is born, they need to sew that cooter shut.

2. April says:

3. Jenny says:

wow. i hope they take the other one away from them before that one ends up dead too.

4. Jenny says:

5. Samantha says:

That poor baby.
    And what kind of “mother” can thrown her baby’s body into a lake??
    wouldnt you want your baby to have a proper burial and resting place, no matter what??
    People like this disgust me.

6. Samantha says:

That poor baby.
    And what kind of “mother” can thrown her baby’s body into a lake??
    People like this disgust me.

7. Angel says:

Hey…didn’t we just recently have this story on here…just a couple of weeks ago? Different names, but same scenario – Boyfriend kills kid, mom helps cover up/hide the body, they file a missing child report, truth comes out, parents arrested. Only last time the geniuses left the kid’s body in the BF’s car in a garage at one of the houses he owned…and he was a drug dealer.

Both of them, sorry pieces of shit. Kill them and throw them both in a lake. They don’t even deserve a decent burial. GRRRRR

Poor baby.

8. Angel says:

Poor baby.

First off. Why the *%&& did the father wrap the baby in a towel and then leave it alone? Sounds kinda bogus to me. Did the idiot leave the baby unattended in the tub while he downloaded the latest vile hip hop song as his ringtone? Did the baby cry and he decided to shut her up? There are not enough decent foster homes for all of the kids who need to be removed from birth parents. And, even some foster parents suck as human beings. Will kids ever be safe? I’m not betting on that one.

11. karen says:

this seems to be the norm lately. parents run to police claiming their child was kidnapped… then they’re found exactly where parent/parents left them…on the side of the road; in a bf’s car; buried in a shallow grave;etc. disgusting.

12. karen says:

13. Mel says:

She was afraid? What a crock! If I was her there would be no way in hell that I would let this penis live after he hurt my child, let alone dumping her in the lake! (Although it is very hard for me to imagine myself as this stupid and selfish.) I am glad they are charging her with a crime. She is disgusting, as is he!

14. Mel says:

15. Jen says:

I really don’t understand women like this. My boyfriend and I don’t have a child. However, if we did, and he hurt it I would beat him to death with a shovel. I fully believe that if our positions were reversed he would do the same to me (I wouldn’t respect him otherwise). My parents are the same way. Then there are women like this POS and my mom’s sister who choose their men over their children. My mom and her sister were raised in the same house by the same well adjusted parents but they turned out radically different. So I wonder how some women turn out this way.

16. Jen says:

17. Angel says:

Jen…that’s the difference between selfISH and selfLESS. Some women, no matter how great their upbringing, are simply too selfish to consider anyone other than themselves. Conversely, there are some women who were raised in horribly abusive circumstances who feel the same way you do about hurting children. I am one of those. Anyone hurts one of my babies, I’ll kill them – without compunction, and without remorse. I took enough beatings in my childhood to cover the next THREE generations of my family, and I’ll be damned if anyone will ever treat one of mine the way I was treated….

18. Angel says:

19. Anita says:

What the hell is wrong with people?I’am so sick of hearing day in and day out about another innocent baby or child being abused or murdered by some evil piece of shit.This stupid whore needs to keep her legs closed,she dosent deserve to raise a c*ckroach.I surely hope that the baby she is carrying gets a loving home and never knows his or her piece of shit birth mother,or the piece of crap father,they both should get the death penalty.

20. Anita says:

21. sfdude_2008 says:

ACK!!!!! I SUPPORT DEATH PENALTY CUZ THOSE SCUMBAGS REALLY NEED IT!!!!!!!!!

22. sfdude_2008 says:

ACK!!!!! I SUPPORT DEATH PENALTY CUZ THOSE SCUMBAGS REALLY NEED IT!!!!!!!!!

23. Cara Weathers says:

Yeah if you go to her myspace you will find a picture of the beautiful baby girl laying on her dads chest. How sad. Here is the link to the pic. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=446372909&albumID=263948&imageID=947932

I really cant believe this. You know I am a mom of 2 boys. A 4 year old and 2 year old. They are very active boys so trust me they work my nerves at times. But no matter how mad or frustrated they make me I could never imagen hurting them let alone killing them. I am the type of mother that feels guilty when my kids cry while in time out. It just breaks my heart and I wish I could take in all the kids so they wouldnt need to be hurt. I am a firm believer and supporter that child abusers (at any level) need HARSH punishments.

24. Cara Weathers says:

25. Cullen says:

Even if they don’t get the death penalty they should have their reproductive parts revoked. Grrr

26. Cullen says:

27. TMac says:

Take her baby as soon as it pops out and tie her tubes PLEASE! No sympathy here.

28. TMac says:

29. Jen says:

I don’t know whether to be sad that the site hasn’t been updated or happy that there haven’t been many horrible crimes against children lately.

30. Jen says: