Without truth there is no justice

Police: Mom poisoned baby to get attention:

Creepella over there is 25-year-old medical assistant Sarah Rose Dillard-Lubin (Hasenfefer Incorporated) of Aloha, Oregon. She’s been charged with putting morphine in the breast milk for 2-month-old daughter. She allegedly did this to get the attention of the baby daddy.

This isn’t the first time she allegedly did something like this. In 2006 in California she pleaded no contest to giving her then 10-month-old son opiate pills in order to get the attention of another baby daddy.

It never ceases to amaze me how selfish people can be by putting their children at risk over romantic relationships or the lack thereof.

Thanks to Layla for the tip.

10 thoughts on “Morphine in the breast milk

1. Kathy Thomas says:

A very unique form of Munchausen Syndrome I’d say. And yes, they place their crotches over the health of their children.

2. Kathy Thomas says:

3. lulu says:

Creepella! I couldn’t stop laughing. Really, if I were a nurse, I would call the cop if I saw anyone this creepy wander in with a child…

4. lulu says:

5. pak31 says:

Definitely a disturbed human being. Her eyes are lifeless.

6. pak31 says:

Definitely a disturbed human being. Her eyes are lifeless.

7. LeeAnn says:

Pak,
    You are dead on about the eyes. Lifeless, like a dolls eyes. Poor baby. Morphine is highly addictive. Wonder how long she has been doing that? If it was long enough for the baby to get addicted she has caused it further pain and anguish.

I can never fathom hurting your own child to get attention from the father. That’s just dumb.

8. LeeAnn says:

Pak,

9. Angel says:

If she was brought up on charges before for the same type of thing, and pleaded no contest, then how in the blue blazes of HELL did she manage to get her hands on the morphine to put in the baby’s bottle this time? Who in the name of Bullwinkle’s butt thought it would be a good idea to provide this idiot with such a dangerous substance? And why did she have custody of the child, anyway? Oh, yeah…….she just made a MISTAKE last time….she might have turned into a really good mother. NOT!!!!

10. Angel says: