katiestocktonWoman pleads not guilty over Baby Crystal:

Special report: Mom arrested in ‘Baby Crystal’ case:

Baby Crystal Suspect Says Not Guilty:

28-year-old Katie Stockton has been charged with abandoning her newborn on the side of the road near her parents’ house in December of 2004 where the baby died.

The baby was named baby Crystal by police because her body was found on a crystal clear night.

The baby’s body was discovered when Stockton’s sister called police to say that their dog found a bloody piece of clothing.

After Stockton’s car was impounded investigators found two more sets of skeletal remains that are believed to be children.

Stockton has pleaded not guilty however she is eligible for the death penalty.

Thanks to Krystle for the tip.

6 thoughts on “Baby Crystal’s mom arrested

1. mystic_eye_cda says:

10 counts of first degree murder and those charges aren’t related to the 2 skeletons found in her car?

What the heck are the other 9 murder charges about?

2. mystic_eye_cda says:

What the heck are the other 9 murder charges about?

3. Kelly says:

this is so incredibly sad. My older daughter was born in December of 2004. If this baby were alive, she’d be my daughter’s age. Imagining my life without my daughter(s) is heartbreaking. How can anyone do such a thing?

4. Kelly says:

5. digchild says:

I hope this  woman gets death penalty,as she had been charged with 1st degree murder.

1. Deena says:

The judge threw out part of her confession as coerced she was supposed to be back in court Feb. 9 but I can’t find anything more current, than January 2012.