gablopezGirl, 15, Says Mom Knew She Dated Coach, 40:

Police arrest mother of girl, 15, in relationship with soccer coach:

This story is so Springerific.

Anyway, that guy is 40-year-old Gabriel G. Lopez of Las Vegas. He was arrested for having sex with a 15-year-old girl. He got busted when police found him with the girl in a pick up truck (classy) after the two had gone to see the movie “The Stepfather.” Isn’t that movie like 20 years old?

However he’s not even the focus of this story. That would be the girl’s unnamed mother who not only approved of the relationship but encouraged it.

According to the girl she allegedly said things like “you can’t deny who you fall in love with” and “You can’t deny love. You never know who it will be.” Ick.

Not only that but the mother allegedly told Lopez to get the girl a secondary cell phone so the girl’s father wouldn’t find out.

Luckily she’s been arrested and charged with neglect.

There’s nothing like a mother who encourages statutory rape is there?

Thanks to Meggan for the tip.

20 thoughts on “You can’t deny who you fall in love with

1. Angel says:

If some 40-year old perv showed a romantic interest in my high school child, he would have to make a quick trip to the nearest sporting goods store…..he’d need to purchase a new set of balls, after I relieved him of the ones he was born with.

I’d like to know how old the mother is. If her daughter is 15, and she had her relatively young, then there is a chance that the guy is even older than the mother. But, even if he’s not older than the mother, he’s definitely within range. Ewwwwww…. 😯

1. jj says:

No shit. My daughter is almost 14, and I have a problem with her talking to 13 year old boys. Can you imagine the kind of issues this girl is going to have to deal with the rest of her life? Not only because of the whole sex with a perv thing, but knowing that her mom ok’d and encouraged it.

And as far as the mom goes, I don’t normally approve of men hitting women, but I think this girl’s dad deserves a few minutes alone with this bitch.

2. Angel says:

1. jj says:

3. TK says:

FYI – The Stepfather is a remake, I read a BAD remake.

1. jj says:

The original was EXCELLENT!!!

1. Cherish says:

Story line hits a little too close to home for me.

4. TK says:

FYI – The Stepfather is a remake, I read a BAD remake.

1. jj says:

The original was EXCELLENT!!!

1. Cherish says:

Story line hits a little too close to home for me.

Okay… my first thought is ew. Seriously, ew. What does a 15 y/o see in a ick-master like the one listed in the pic? Did mom think maybe she’d get a little sumthin sumthin from him too? Yeah, ew. I need to go barf. What a waste of a delicious pumpkin spice latte.

7. Hello i was wondering how much you would bill to set your design up on my web log for me, because i really like the look of your web logs but i don’t know how to make such a cool graphic.

8. Hello i was wondering how much you would bill to set your design up on my web log for me, because i really like the look of your web logs but i don’t know how to make such a cool graphic.

9. Kathy Thomas says:

Way to go Mom! as Cherish would say, she got the highest bidder she could, after all. He looks so nice and sweet. (wincing)

10. Kathy Thomas says:

11. yxcf says:

you people have serious problems.
    You are all scared! Hah i am laughing about you.
    @jj you especially.

1. jj says:

Whatevs, loser.

12. yxcf says:

you people have serious problems.
    You are all scared! Hah i am laughing about you.
    @jj you especially.