Aborted Fetus Found in Gift Box Under Christmas Tree:

It seems that Ruby Lee Medina, 31, and Javier Gonzalez, 37, of Mission, Texas decided to wait until she was seven months pregnant before getting an abortion. However instead of getting a medical abortion, which in my opinion would have been bad enough, they decided to have a homemade abortion. Gone are the days of wire hangers and ‘falling’ down the stairs. Now all you have to do is take an ulcer medication in order to induce a miscarriage.

No matter which side of the abortion debate you find yourself on I’m sure you’ll find the next act reprehensible. They tried flushing the body down the toilet but since it wouldn’t fit and she was bleeding profusely. With paramedics and police on the way they took the baby’s body and wrapped it in a gift box and put it under the tree. Did I mention this all took place in a trailer?

The pair has been charged with abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence. Personally I think they should be charged with murder too but that’s just me.

Thanks to Bridget for the tip.

49 thoughts on “Couple puts aborted baby under the tree

1. Amber says:

I agree fully. They should be charged with murder. And how sick does someone have to be to put a dead baby under their tree?!

2. Amber says:

3. Stephanie says:

While I am pro-choice, at 7 months I think it is murder. Babies born at 7 months have a good chance of survival outside of the womb. And if you are pregnant and don’t want the baby, 7 months is way too late in the game to decide to have an abortion.

4. Stephanie says:

5. April says:

Oh. puke. What in the fuck is wrong with people. They should have been aborted. shit heads. 😈

6. April says:

7. karen says:

i have to agree with stephanie…7 months into the pregnancy is far too late to decide you want an abortion. since they seemed sincere in not wanting the child, why couldn’t they have waited the extra 8 weeks or so?they could have given an adoptive parent/parents “a gift that keeps on giving”? truly sick and selfish on their part. i swear, there’s that small portion of manking that seem to be going to hell in a handbasket.

8. karen says:

9. karenisthebomb! says:

Horrible. Truly. Sick.
    Though I’m not sure that the couple living in a trailer has to do with anything. I always find it interesting that when people from middle-class backgrounds commit crimes like these they don’t mention their “ranch house”.

1. April says:

KITB – I guess the “trailer” thing comes from all of those lovely people on COPS that make traier park dwellers look so bad. Now there are some nice parks where I live….. Some costing as much as $300,000 for the trailer and $1500 a month for space rent. So I guess it’s just a stereotype. It’s terrible, but we all do it. I’m blonde with big boobs. I have been stereotyped all sorts of ways (I’m sure you can imagine). πŸ˜‰

1. Cherish says:

But you’re a hottie!

2. karenisthebomb! says:

Yeah, with a $300,000 trailer you’d be breaking the stereotype for sure!

1. April says:

That’s the beauty of Southern California. My husband and I rent… RENT!!! a 1400 square foot house and pay over $2,000 a month. I can’t even afford to buy a trailer here (not the ones in the nicer areas) and certainly not a house!! Sheesh! I’ll be in my little rental house until I die. *sigh*

Seriously??? That’s more than my house cost! I didn’t know there were trailer estates in Manhatten (let’s face it, you can’t call it a trailer park if it cost $300K and another $1500 a mo to park it). πŸ™‚

As for the story, I believe it’s murder. And, I’ll stop there instead of instigating the pro-life vs pro-choice debates.

1. April says:

Hmmmmm…. I don’t think there are any in Manhattan Beach. There is one (maybe more) in Hermosa Beach. I haven’t come across any in Redondo Beach. The ones I am talking about are in Torrance (At the base of Palos Verdes). They are more like a community – with a guard at the gate and they have a little store in there and a park…. I hear that the rules are supre strict. But I have never been in that park.

Here are a couple I found online for sale (They break the stereotype for sure) – Torrance and San Pedro are within 10 mile of where I live:

2550 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA 90505$319,866

2275 West 25th, San Pedro, CA 90732
          $888,000

There are more out in the desert that are in excess of $1,000,000. Makes you think twice about the words “Trailer Park Trash”. HAaaaaaaaa!! It’s almost a compliment if you live in a California Trailer Park. Heeeheeee!!

πŸ˜›

10. karenisthebomb! says:

Horrible. Truly. Sick.

1. April says:

1. Cherish says:

But you’re a hottie!

2. karenisthebomb! says:

Yeah, with a $300,000 trailer you’d be breaking the stereotype for sure!

1. April says:

1. April says:

2550 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA 90505$319,866

2275 West 25th, San Pedro, CA 90732
          $888,000

πŸ˜›

11. sarah says:

i just threw up in my mouth. SERIOUSLY. I took a drink of my beer while reading, and vomit came into my throat. This story actually disturbs me more than most of them on this blog.

12. sarah says:

13. Deena says:

so sick! who does this type of sh-t?

14. Deena says:

so sick! who does this type of sh-t?

15. Melanie says:

This story is so disturbing!

16. Melanie says:

This story is so disturbing!

17. Mara Jade Hobbs says:

I was born at 7 months. Sure, preemies like me have a hard go of it at first, but we’re people at that point.

These sleazebags should be flushed down a toilet and buried.

1. I was born at 7 months too.

1. sarah says:

me as well. 3lbs, 3 oz when I was born. We should start a club or something πŸ™‚

18. Mara Jade Hobbs says:

These sleazebags should be flushed down a toilet and buried.

1. I was born at 7 months too.

1. sarah says:

19. gina says:

ok wtf were they thinking? ok maybe they werent…what is wrong with the world today? why would u wait 7 months to abort ur baby? that is just cruel and evil…and they only got charged with tampering with evidence and abuse of a corpse!!!!!! wtf is wrong with our system?!!!! we are talking about a baby who didnt choose to be here or didnt choose to die!!!! they should be charged with murder!!!!! how dare you take the life of an unborn child!!!! bitch leave your legs closed or use some kind of protection…i hope they rot in jail!!!!

20. gina says:

21. Ihavekidstoo says:

At what point do you think they realized they’d murdered a human being? Or didn’t they realize it at all? You’d think when they were cleaning up the baby to put it in the gift box, it might occur to them that “Hey, this looks like a real baby!” Would they feel a pang of remorse? There’s a special room in hell for people like these two.

1. skye says:

I fucking hope so

22. Ihavekidstoo says:

1. skye says:

I fucking hope so

23. sweetkiwichic says:

wtf is wrong people in america.? why do u guys always kill or rape or hurt your kids.? i know it happens all around the world but u guys top the charts at how often it happens and the way some people in your country kill or hurt their kids makes me sick what is wrong with you people.? as for murder or abortion it doesnt take a genious to work that one out….. its fucking sick that poor little buba.???

1. April says:

Kiwichic – There are an astounding number of Maoaris raping children. Are you not paying attention to the NZ news?? Drinking, drugs, low life thugs beating their wives and raping their children. You better watch the generalization. This disgusting behavior happens all over the damn world. New Zealand is not immune.

2. Jenn from NM says:

Umm, there are over 300 million people living in the US (3rd in population btw, after China and India), which means there could be a smaller percentage of these cases and still a greater overall number. And we don’t all beat, rape or murder our children, just the lowlife scumbags do.

For comparison, the UK has 62 million, Australia has 22 million and NZ has 4.3 million , Ireland has 4.5 million, and Canada has 33.9 million, which means al the other primarily English- speaking nations of the world have a total of 126.7 million people, or a good deal less than half the population of the US.

You really should do some research before you paint a nation with the broad brush of generalization, all this info I pulled up is readily available by Googling nations by population. Plus this site is located in the US, which means it could be getting a larger share of ‘local’ stories and opposed to global stories, since most of the people that submit are also American. now if you caould find numbers that showed that there were more of the cases per say, million people in the US as opposed to other nations, I might be concerned, by you haven’t given us anything other then a perception that is skewed by relative size of the coutnry involved. (and I didn’t realize the population of the US was that high on the chart, i knew we were pretty high up on population, but had no idea we ranked third for total population).

1. April says:

Perhaps Miss Kiwi has spent too much time in the pub and has no idea of the depraved individuals that are roaming around her part of the world. I wish I could live in that bubble.

24. sweetkiwichic says:

1. April says:

2. Jenn from NM says:

1. April says:

25. Are they human? Abortion is a number one crime in the world. How can we prevent such inhumane act like these. That’s horrible!