Without truth there is no justice

Renee Bowman

Renee Bowman

Renee Bowman Sentenced for Child Abuse:

You all should remember Frogclown over there. That’s Renee Bowman. She was arrested for killing two of her adopted daughters, sticking their bodies in a freezer, abusing a third adopted daughter and collecting the benefits for all three.

Last week she was sentenced to 25 years behind bars. She’s also facing additional charges for child abuse.

9 thoughts on “Renee Bowman sentenced

1. April says:

25 years? WHAT.THE.FUCK. That is all two lives are worth?

2. Annette says:

Yes I agree. That woman should be killed by a new death sentence variation so gruesome I can not mention it that I have invented in my head for her! Suffice to say that it entails massive amounts of cauterizing self-inflicted wounds she is forced to make herself and loss of limb!

3. April says:

Welcome, Annette.

4. Deena says:

what a cow!!!

5. Deena says:

what is so sad here is these 3 girls probably didn’t have the best lives before they were placed then adopted by this abusive cow. I read in one of the articles that she stated she abused the girl who escaped because she was angry over her mental capacity and stressed out… then goes on to say that she was NEVER enrolled in school. well maybe her mental capacity would have been better had she had some education instead of being the whipping board and locked away without food for days at a time. you think??? and she only gets 25 yrs or murdering 2 and nearly killing a 3rd. WTH!!!

The sentence doesn’t seem long enough. But, prison is a tough place to be. I don’t think it’s going to be 25 years of Mary Kay parties and movie nights with friends. At least she is being punished and didn’t get off on some insanity or other ridiculous plea.

7. Ihatereneebowman says:

F that! I say fry the Beeeeotch in the electric chair.

No way 25 years is enough for those 2 innocent lives she took.

8. madison says:

i just threw up in my mouth. looking at this slampig just makes me really angry and sick. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Love the term slampig. It isn’t used enough. 😎