Prostitute left baby in car while she worked, deputies say:

30-year-old Latosha Yeadon was arrested in Tampa, Florida for turning tricks while she left her 3-month old baby in her car. The window was cracked an inch and luckily it wasn’t a mad hot day that day in Florida.

Luckily a maintenance worker saw the baby in the car and was able to pry the window open.

Since the baby was 3-months-old it makes me wonder how long she waited after birth before she started turning tricks again or was she giving handjobs in the hospital parking lot after delivery.

Yeadon says she arranged to meet her client over the internet. Craigslist maybe?

Thanks to LadyJade for the tip.

8 thoughts on “Mom was turning tricks while baby was left in car

1. Anonymous says:

Take your kid to work day? Or “I’m just a skank whore whose drug money means more than the life I birthed.

2. Soobs says:

3. jj says:

At least she was selling her own ass and not the baby’s.

4. jj says:

At least she was selling her own ass and not the baby’s.

Thankfully, the baby is unharmed. Wonder how long before she gets the baby back? There’s no mention in the article about who has custody of the child. Hey, I had custody of a foster child who’s mom gave birth to a boy 11 mo’s later and he was full term. That means she was gettin’ busy less than 2 mo’s after her last pregnancy.

7. April says:

Here’s a picture of the skeevy skank. I think she looks like Jay-Z. I’m not even sure that this person has a vagina…. Trench, can you verify that this is not a dude???

8. April says: