Police: Man Threw Toddler Against Wall:

Police: Boy Thrown For Not Going To Bed:

Man accused of throwing child against a wall:

Angry Chicken Man over there is 34-year-old Benjamin Edward Ahr of Daytona Beach, Florida. Before we get to his transgressions let’s ponder about his mugshot for a second. He’s 34. Fauxhawk, bleached blonde, funky sideburns, not only a neck tattoo but a neck tattoo of a woman’s name. He’s 34. Grow up already.

Anyway he’s accused of lifting his girlfriend’s 2 1/2-year-old son over his head and throwing him against a wall because he wouldn’t go to bed. The girlfriend was at work at the time. The boy went into seizures and at the time of the articles is on a breathing machine in the hospital and has a fractured skull and bleeding of the brain.

Ahr tried blaming the injuries on ‘rough housing’ by the boy’s older brother.

Except when the police interviewed the older brother he said that not only did Ahr throw the boy against the wall he abused the older brother as well.

Why would anyone think that this piece of crap is more important than their kids. Ladies please choose your boyfriends wisely.

Thanks to Melissa and Jill for the tip.

70 thoughts on “Bad chicken looking boyfriend threw boy against wall

1. Angie says:

WTF is wrong with his “goat”? And is that a Klingon “thing” in the middle of his unibrow?

And W.T.F. is wrong with these boys’ mother that she would leave her kids in the care of some douchebag that’s probably been beating the crap out of her kids all along? I seriously doubt this was the first time, since these things usually don’t start off immediately with throwing defenseless toddlers into walls but seem to build up to that point over time.

Excuse me while I go vomit.

2. Angie says:

Excuse me while I go vomit.

3. Jenn from NM says:

You know, the first word that came to mind was douchebag. The second thing that came to mind was I wouldn’t let that touch me if it was the last male organism on the planet.
    Throw him back in mommy’s basement and let him stew, although if he hasn’t grown up by 34 (which is my age), he probably isn’t going to.

4. Jenn from NM says:

5. IHaveKidsToo says:

OK ladies, a piece of unsolicited advice. If your guy looks like a loser (bleached fauxhaw) acts like a loser (lets you work the night shift while he rests up) and talks like a loser (blames your 2-year-old’ skull fracture on the kid’s older brother) … he is a LOSER!

It’s a miracle either kid is alive. Let’s hope this was all it took for Mom to wise up, change the locks and take out a restraining order. And I’m with Angie and Jenn … “douchebag” sums him up nicely.

6. IHaveKidsToo says:

7. Grace W. says:

Thankyou Ihavekidsstoo….that is exactly what I wanted to say. To the dumb bitch mother I have to ask, ARE YOU THAT STUPID? You seriously thought this guy was the winner he so clearly looks like and that you would leave your PRECIOUS children with HIM? Fucking idiot! You should rot in jail too!

To these dumbass bitch mothers I have a suggestion…theres this thing, called a VIBRATOR and you know, you put some batteries in it and it can take care of yo business…stop sleeping with these herpes infested, child-beating/throwing LOSERS! Buy a fucking vibrator bitches or I sware I will find you bitches and cut your throats!!!!!

I am so sick of dumb women making dumb skanky decisions and the kids are the ones that always pay for their dumb tw*t moms bad life skills.

1. The Sallow Thing says:

Maybe something has gone awry with my “down below” but even with someone I love and trust that vibrator is going to do a better job. So I always see these comments about the women wanting a dick on hand for when they get randy and I don’t get it. It must be something else, because most men can’t fuck right anyway. I mean we need more than a smile and a five minutes pumping. I don’t know what she was getting from that dude up there in the mugshot. He’s fugly, apparently not making money, and he beat her kids. I really don’t comprehend.

2. IHaveKidsToo says:

Excellent suggestion! Vibrators don’t beat your kids, smack you around or ruin your credit. Kids will be MUCH better off with that kind of fake male in the house than the kind of fake man who can actually hurt them!

8. Grace W. says:

1. The Sallow Thing says:

2. IHaveKidsToo says:

9. exfriend says:

HEY I know the girl they are talking about in this story. I worked with her for several years. She has a history of choosing crackhead boyfriends and sleeping with them.

That is how she got her other baby, it was a mistake from a one night stand with a known crackhead and she couldnt afford an abortion so she kept it. she does not do crack herself, though but she drinks like a fish.

unfortunately over the years ive watched her life go downhill, more and more. this is the last straw. i have tried to talk sense into her and she won’t listen. i tried to be a friend. I feel so bad for those children, and i DO NOT feel bad for her. She is an idiot and she shouldn’t have kids. just because she can have a baby it does not make her a MOTHER.

she needs some mental health counseling and she should be on disability, and she should give her kids up to the state. she just got her kids back recently too, the courts took them away for a while because she couldn’t provide for them.

She would rather spend every night of her life drinking and partying then to care for them. I hope her children are taken away again so they can have a better chance at life and so that she can go on destroying herself without taking the innocents with her

1. April says:

THank you for posting.

2. It makes me feel sick that people like her would. Insider an abortion too expensive but not consider the cost of raising a child. I wish it was legal to remove their uteruses without anaesthetic.

10. exfriend says:

1. April says:

THank you for posting.

Looks like I need to move to FL. It beats WV by a longshot when it comes to needing decent foster/adoptive parents. I hate to say it, but he kinda reminds me of Vanilla Ice. Too bad someone hasn’t ice, iced his loser self.

13. Kathy C says:

I think that this is yet another proof of the states messing up BIGTIME! There was a post from someone that the mother has known for years, saying that the children had been removed from her care because she could not provide for them. But then the state gave the children back, and now there is a 2 1/2 year old toddler that is laying in a host=pital with a machine BREATHING FOR HIM all because this IDIOT woman got her kids given back to her! This story SICKENS me, and as a mother myself, if ANYONE ever threw my kids up against a wall….I dont care how old my kids were, they would be lucky if they were still BREATHING on their own when the cops arrived!!!

14. Kathy C says:

15. bellasmommy says:

I am kinda thinking douche bag is too kind of a word for this creep! I said it in another post and it was said again pick your boyfriends better… good rule of thumb date someone that sets an example of a healthy good reletionship so your kids see what it should be like its a nasty circle that never ends unless you stop it and want better for yourself and the innocent babies you bring into this world. Its amazing how all these kids get unnoticed and fall thru the cracks yet the city of la and there child services can spend hours and hours at the jackson estate… As for neck tattoos and mohawks when I met my daughters dad that’s what he looked liked lol but he’s also a locksmith for our local school district in a heavy metal band pays child support on time and a loving father point is good to know someone before you move them in and let them play daddy and same for the dads cause there have been some bad girlfriends on this site. And you have 18 years with these innocent babies til there ready to try it on there own its a short time you wanna be with douche bags do it when there grown and can’t ruin there lifes cause your a dumbass!!!!

16. bellasmommy says:

17. Alice says:

In the wild, many male animals will kill their mate’s young from another male, this happens in people world too. Now I’m not saying all men are like that, but come on, take a GOOD LOOK at your boyfriend and decide if he is a caretaker type or not before you leave your children with him!

1. IHaveKidsToo says:

Alice, you’ve touched on an important point. The sad truth is if a guy is the kind of man who wants children and will take care of them, then he’s got a lot more (and better) options than taking up with a single mother who already has kids by another guy. He doesn’t need the aggravation of dealing with the kids’ bio dad (which often comes as part of the package) or the challenge of dealing with Mom’s baggage either. He can just go get himself a nice, single girl who doesn’t have kids yet.

Sad to say, but it’s a rare, exceptional man who will take on another man’s kids and love them like they were his own. Most good guys realize they don’t have to do that in order to have a family if they want one.

1. My step-Dad is awesome. He always treated me as his own. I’m realising how lucky I am.

18. Alice says:

1. IHaveKidsToo says:

19. Kathy Thomas says:

Yeah, let’s blame something, oh I know, the child’s brother…
    When I worked for YMCA a “mother” took her small toddler by the ankles and swung her like a baseball bat against the wall, face first. What happened? They gave her to the Grandmother who raised the “mother”, later another incident came up, I turned in “grandma” for almost killing little Ashley…..God forgive me for saying this, but FUCKING BITCHES.

20. Kathy Thomas says:

Yeah, let’s blame something, oh I know, the child’s brother…

21. Barrett W says:

I cam across this story while looking for ways to file a restraing order against my 16 year old daughters boyfriend. Is the USA really this lost? Are all the males of this country no longer men?
    Why cant we raise our boys to stand up for the honor and dignity of their girlfriends instead of trying to get as much out of them as they can? My daughter hasn’t been abused yet, but I see in this boy the potential for it and I can see the mug shot above being this boys picture in about 10 years.
    When our parents were growing up, boys had heros who had morals and ethics. Now the teen boys of our nation watch the MTV show Jackass, dye their hair yellow, grow a stupid looking set of sideburns and facial hair and try to suck the life out of anyone they can.
    Compassion, hope, love, mercy, honor, they don’t even know how to spell those words, much less what they all mean.

May God have mercy on us. 😥

1. jj says:

AMEN, BROTHER!!!!!

2. April says:

Wow. Just…. Wow. I couldn’t have said it better. Welcome to the site. I hope you stick around.

3. Tundra says:

Well, you know, all the “heroes” these kids might look up to (1) disavow their roll model status because it’s too much of a burden; (2) take advantage of the perks of their situation — money, fame, talent — to get into everybodies’ pants, engage in risky/stupid/semi-illegal behavior, take drugs, hang out with pimps and felons. As a society, we mostly encourage young folks to be young, experiment, be irresponsible. Then, we bombard the entire society with images of sex and violence in the guise of movies and commercials, to the point they’re interchangeable. (I’m thinking of Brad Pitt in “Fight Club” and “Mr. & Mrs. Smith”. Now, I know the actor is far more thoughtful and substantial than some of his roles, but it’s the roles that are idolized more so than the man.) And, maybe it’s the human condition, but we all want instant gratification and, I daresay, this is not new.

So the kid does a stupid thing or two, idolizes the “man” of action who is all pumped up, stomps around impressively, punching walls, talking trash . . . next thing you know, here he is in technicolor. A cartoon of a “man”. Ill-behaved, ill-prepared to be a responsible adult, chillin’ in prison.

But, it occurs to me that maybe these idiots have been around all along and that the fundamental change is that it has become news. A lot of effort was put into making the personal political–into bringing things that used to be considered “dirty laundry” out into the open. So now the unsavory stuff that too private and hideous to report is just a part of the daily landscape.

22. Barrett W says:

May God have mercy on us. 😥

1. jj says:

AMEN, BROTHER!!!!!

2. April says:

3. Tundra says:

23. one pissed off mama says:

hello people , im the boys mother
    to some of u who put me down think about this . it could happen to u, there are sick people in this messed up world. believe me. its happening in our schools, churches, even in our homes. might not be physical abuse , probably sexually abuse and emotion abuse. i know u hear it on the news or in the paper, also the net. It killed me when the boys were taken from me. i moved out of my daytona area to somewhere else… oh yea i might be a dancer but im not a dumb ass. i know alot of people doesnt have jobs and losing their homes and families .And atleast i was taken care of my kiddos the best way i know how and i wasnt on government like cash asst and food stamps . yes when the boys got hurt i was at work . what happen my sitter didnt showed up so i dont have any one else for that dreadful nite…………. to the ones who were my so called friends and the people who thought they know me, but u dont so kiss my white ass fuckers!!!!!!

oooooooh by the way the two yr old got hurt is better now , he doesnt have any problems with his health. he is 3 yrs old now and stronger everyday now…

please whom ever u are please dont mention my name and the boys name again. respect our private lives

to whom it may concern ; fuck benjamin e ahr and we arent together anymore

1. April says:

Naw.  Most of us have more sense than you.  Most of us wouldn’t put the filling of our vaginas ahead of our children.

1. pissed off mama says:

really look it happen to anyone . i dont put my sex life , ahead of my kids . its funny u dont know me , except whats on the net about me.

so i really dont care what people think about me , i just know how i feel and what really happen

peace

1. April says:

You obviously care or you wouldn’t be here defending yourself.  And if you were a decent mother, you would be here proclaiming your undying love for your child – not making excuses and throwing the “it could happen to anyone” scenario around.  Let’s face it – I’m right.  I always am.

1. pissed off mama says:

really , for your info i do love my children , u have no idea how much i love them. and april u are wrong. i didnt know what was going on till my oldest told me the next day after my youngest gotten hurt and when the daytona cops came gotten me from work that nite when my youngest was on his to the hospital, . my oldest told me everything what happen before and after. I did ask him”why he didnt tell me before ” cuz he was scared what ben would do to him and me

2. April says:

Still not buying it.  You lack of intelligence shows in your comments.  They really speak VOLUMES of you.

3. pissed off mama says:

april up yours

4. April says:

“april up yours”

Clcever girl.  Did you hurt yourself thinkingthat one up?  Sit down.  I know you probably feel faint.  Fucktard.

5. pissed off mama says:

u know the old saying there is “2 sides of every story” which in this case is 3. thats all ive to say .

nite

6. April says:

Yup.  3 – yours, his, and the truth.  Smartest thing you said all night.

7. JAX says:

Your responses are literally making me laugh out loud. This shit does not happen to anyone, only someone stupid and irresponsible. I for one might come across to some people as over protective of my child but I consider myself careful. My son doesnt stay with anyone but family, the sad reality is that some peoples family are involved in the demise of their children, however, my family is filled with them (children) and we care for them properly. If they are unavailable then guess what, I sit my happy ass at home with my kid. Also my curiosity is getting to me, do they have the same father? do you receive child support from the boys fathers? A previous post alleged that the youngest and victim in this instance is a product of a one night stand with a ‘known crackhead’ – if that is true then my opinion is that your uterus should be ripped from your body through that nasty stripper snatch of yours. I have known bitches like you, funny thing is they used to go to Daytona to “dance” and regardless of what you say, you are all the same – drinking, drugging skank ass hoes. Get a life, an education and a REAL job – and give those children to someone who will love them and give them the childhood they deserve because you are nothing more than a birth vessel for those little angels.

8. pissed off mama says:

9. April says:

I can tell enough by reading your comments.  Uneducated, ignorant, loser.  Three strikes, whore.  You’re OUT!

10. I’m terrified for America if a high school graduate can’t string together a coherent sentence.

11. Candy Love says:

You are a piece of TRASH. GO away plz. If you loved those boys you would of protected them at any cost but you chose to be with this so called scum. So now you r putting the blame oin the father. Go to H___. Your day is coming.

12. Candy Love says:

YOU are nothing but a drunk and and a toal piece of TRASH. YOu never deserved to be a mother.

13. Candy Love says:

You are a piece of garbage along with the trash. Go away. You never loved these obys or you wouldn’t of vanished as you did bc I read the complete rewport and know more then you think I do. A child doesn’t derve this , you were to be there to protect them and what were u doing? out being a dancer and a total SLUT as you are and always will be.

2. Candy Love says:

this mother is a total pig as she put her so called boyfriend before her children. I only pray to God that she never gets that back and am sure that the courts will see to it. What kind of trash is she. This ex of hers looks like he needs to be in a jungle somewhere. And the mother looks no better. So what if she is a dancer who gives a crap. She looks like a total SLUT>

2. Brooke says:

“oh yea i might be a dancer but im not a dumb ass. i know alot of people doesnt have jobs and losing their homes and families” ….Really?!?!?!

Can anyone spot the not?!

1. pissed off mama says:

wow i guess people on this thing dont read the paper or watch the news . i guess people on here nothing else to do on here posting shit that they dont really know what happen . except what was on the media. they dont know the real truth

1. Brooke says:

I don’t know what your reply has to do with what I said. All I was pointing out was the total lack of knowledge of the english language. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a grammar nazi, but come on! I had to read and reread your posts!
          By the way, once you start dating dudes that will put your name in the media you kind of lose control of what gets out there. The rules of privacy don’t apply. Besides, you’re the one that keeps bringing up that you’re a dancer.
          I have a very full life, thank you. I have lots to do, all day, everyday. I
          watch the news and even have a newspaper subscription.
          Now, excuse me while I go pick my daughter up from school.

2. April says:

Please tell me that English is your second language.  Please.  Or at least tell me what school you “graduated” from so I can warn other parent of the lack of education their kids are getting.

3. It couldn’t happen to anyone at all. YOU chose to allow crack heads into your life. YOU chose to allow him unsupervised access to your precious babies! Your job has fuck all to do with your ability to be a good Mum. Being a stripper doesn’t automatically make you a bad parent. What made you a bad parent was your choice in c*** stuffer.

4. Candy Love says:

You are a woman that I wouldn’t have around any child. Your mouth is worse then a man’s. You sound like a pig and nothing but total TRASH. Maybe if you were a decent mother and not of vanished from them, you could be with your sons. I read this story & it broke my heart. You need locked up and I only hope this so called ex of yours is spending much time in the slammer. A child should never have to go through this and if you were a fit mother and loved your children then would of never happened. I hope God will punish you as well as this so called Ex of yours. What kind of men do you pick in your life? TRASH just as you are. You turn my stomach… I trust and pray to God that you never get your children back. Am sure the courts will see to that as well. May you rot in H____

24. Nichole says:

Strippers Post: really jax, i finished high school and going to school now. to answer your dumb ass question my boys do have the sane father , and their father is a piece of shit. he never took care of them or me .i dont have any family here so u dont what is like. and im not like other girls who are dancers. i dont do drugs and sleep with customers for money. the “one night stand thing ” he shoot blanks”… and the reason i did that cuz their father and i we werent together anymore at that time. so the person who post that shit about medoesnt know everything cuz i keep my personal life private.

Educated persons post: In response to Jax, I completed high school and I am currently attending school now. To answer your question my boys do have the same father, their father is a piece of shit. He never took care of them or myself . I do not have any family here (on the ho stroll) so you cant possibly understand this strippers life and what is like. I am not like other girls who are dancers *snort*. I do not do drugs and sleep with my customers for money.

I Nichole amd unable to complete this revised post casue the EDUCATED HOOKER cant type and my head hurts.

1. April says:

Good thing Nichole’s tard translator is working.  Mine’s still in the shop.

25. Nichole says:

26. Nichole says:

Sry for double post.

27. Dannys_wife254 says:

Pissed off Mama, I just have an honest question, do you have your children now? If you are going to school, working, and don’t have family around what’s to keep this same thing from happening again, possibly worse than before? You have said yourself that their father didn’t take care of them or you, that you had a one night stand, and we’ve all read about what your ex-boyfriend did (it’s why we’re on here in the first place) so you show a track record of bad judgement in character when it comes to men. I’m just curious what you plan on doing to break the cycle and change your kids futures for the better… It’s not often somone is willing to answer honestly about these things, so I’m truly curious what your answers are to those questions, if you’re here as a “pissed off mama” then please, please , please tell me that you’ve turned your life around and are a completely different person and an upstanding citizen and have taken parenting classes, moved out of the ghetto, and gotten away from all of the bad influences.

28. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    Best. Title. Ever.
    Best. Opener. Ever.

29. Candy Love says:

What a trashy mother. I hope to God she will never get these boys back as I know the entire story. Their father is the one to have them. She never loved the boys or she would of protected them from this so called Scum. So what if she is a dancer but she is also a pure DRUNK. And she really knows how to pick a winner as we all can see now. If she loved these 2 boys then why did she vanish from them? BWA ha ha ha cry Trash you deserve what is all coming to you.