Saginaw woman awaiting trial on pandering charges:

47-year-old Angela Blackwell of Saginaw, Michigan is accused of allowing a coke dealer to have sex with her 10-year-old daughter in trade for coke.

The alleged dealer, Johnnie Lee Griffin, is currently a fugitive. He allegedly had sex with the girl between September and February.

A whole lot of scum in this story that I wouldn’t even know where to begin.

Thanks to sun runner for the tip.

22 thoughts on “Coked up Breeder trades 10-year-old daughter in sex for drugs deal

1. Angie says:

My neck of the woods. Saginaw used to be a great city… long before my time. This isn’t really surprising, though.

It’s actually her 10-year-old granddaughter.

And the scumbag dealer is 67.

1. I saw it reported as both daughter or granddaughter.

2. Angie says:

It’s actually her 10-year-old granddaughter.

And the scumbag dealer is 67.

1. I saw it reported as both daughter or granddaughter.

3. YouKnowThaDeal says:

Ya it was her grandaughter unfortunately, it was on Nancy Grace. What a P.O.S. Grandma, hope she gets life, but I know that is not feasable. Fry her!

1. Angie says:

No death penalty in MI. I could think of some other more “creative” punishments these two freaks could be dealt, though… 😈

4. YouKnowThaDeal says:

1. Angie says:

Seriously??? Are the stories on here today true??? Or, are you pulling some sick April Fool’s joke? TWO stories where a mother (or grandmother) thought it was okay to sell a child to a perv? This has to be a joke, right? You know what scares me… I recently heard that drug abuse by parents wasn’t enough of a reason to remove children and place them in foster care… I’m not talking about pot so all the tokers out there — don’t get your panties in a wad. I’m talking about coke, meth, crack, etc. Drug use is so rampant, there aren’t enough homes to place the children in. Isn’t that awesome? So, now they won’t get removed unless there’s something really bad that happens to them… oh, like getting traded to the drug dealers cause mommy dearest doesn’t have enough money to cover her drug order. There are days when I lose hope for humanity.

1. Angie says:

I could tell you stories about Saginaw County CPS that would make you sick.

1. Angie says:

I could tell you stories about Saginaw County CPS that would make you sick.

7. Melanie says:

WOW! Times must be tough for crackheads that they sell their babies for sex. Why could’t she just sell herself for sex and then OD?

8. Melanie says:

9. Kathy Thomas says:

Sounds eerily familiar to the Shaniya story….

10. Kathy Thomas says:

Sounds eerily familiar to the Shaniya story….

11. Della says:

I am absolutely sickened by this shit. We wonder why these future generations are wilder and more reckless than the one before them. You have parents that think it’s ok to SELL their child’s innocence. My mama was a crackhead but she had sense to leave us with fammily members when she needed to get high. I feel extremely blessed that my father stepped up and stepped in. Wake up people these are our future doctors, teachers and presidents that are being sold to the highest bidder.

12. Della says:

13. Mae Buzen says:

This woman is insane! The government must seek solutions for drug trafficking. Please also check out this link – – There’s a Book in Here Somewhere. High jinks and misadventures in a family with two sets of twin boys — these are the kids you’re glad YOU didn’t have! The stories are funny, heartwarming, and just odd enough to be completely unique. I loved it! And the photos that go with the book are hilarious!

14. CherokeeATX says:

Y do da babies have 2 go thru dis bullshhh? Michigan needs 2 make a law, IF U HAVING SEX WIT A MINOR MEANING UNDER 17 YRS OLD U FUCKIN GOIN 2 GET LOCKED UP AND THROW THE KEYS SO FAR AWAY DEY CAN NEVER B FOUND! I HATE DIS HAPPENED 2 DA BABY, I WISH I COULD GET COUSTDY OF HER AND GIVE HER A GOOD HOME AND LOVE HER LIKE I LOVE MY OTHER 2! I WISH GOD WOULD MAKE DIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE 4 OUR CHILDRENS!!!!! Dis sum SICK SHHH!!!!!! I heard da granny got her ass whooped doe. LMFAO! O n 4 da dude dat ass got waxed 2 everyday! lol I HATE EM BOTH! Dey fucked dat baby LIFE UP!!!!!!!

15. jj says:

Sometimes I’m ashamed to admit that I speak hoodrat; this is one of those days.