Phillip Erric Boldon

Phillip Erric Boldon

Father Speaks After Daughter Murdered:

I’ve recently posted about the stabbing murder of 19-year-old Sarah Weyrick of Houston, Texas before and how she had a craigslist ad in the casual encounters section about he she was having trouble paying her bills and desperate times call for desperate measures.

And I hypothesized if the man charged with her murder, Phillip Erric Boldon, met her though the craigslist ad.

According to the article investigators say that Boldon knew Sarah met through mutual friends and had a brief relationship/ However I am not ready to call this a non-craigslist related crime just yet. There is the possibility that Boldon may have gotten jealous if he found out about the ad however that is merely speculation on my part.

8 thoughts on “Sarah Weyrick knew her killer

1. cory jonor says:

your a fucking idiot

1. E.V.I.L says:

And you’re a masturbating idiot.

2. You’re probably right but please enlighten me to how I’m an idiot.

3. Phillips_princess_always says:

Listen I dated Phillip Boldon and he was never a jealous type.

4. Just the stabby/burny type?

5. bogustoo says:

Wait a minute. Boldon killed Sarah, and TRENCH is an idiot? How did you come up with that?

6. bogustoo says:

No, just the killing type. You got out alive. Thank your lucky stars.

7. Jennifer says:

Are you serious people ? At the time of this murder phillip was in a very open homosexual relationship with a !! with a well known transexual !!! Whome he shared an apartment with in the Houston galleria area yes phillip had a drug problem but I can honestly say this the whole world new about his relationship with this transexual his mother doesn’t time with this person his lover was a major key figure in his life at the time of this mess …..