Gustine woman arrested for allegedly abusing her 11-month-old daughter:

Merced Mother Arrested for Child Abuse:

26-year-old Maria Galicia of Gustine, California took her 11-month-old daughter to the hospital because the girl was pulling in her ear and Galicia thought the girl may have an ear infection. Try and take a guess what they found out at the hospital. C’mon guess. I’ll wait.

They found that the girl had fractures on the arms and legs that were in various stages of healing, bruises, a burn from a hair iron and a skull fracture that went from the top of her head to the back of her head.

So let me get this straight. You’ll take the girl to the hospital for an ear infection but not for a fractured skull. Oh, that’s right. You don’t get arrested for an ear infection.

Thanks to Pamela for the tip.

13 thoughts on “Ear infection leads to fractured skull

1. April says:

What a skank. I want to slap that fucking look off of her face.

2. April says:

What a skank. I want to slap that fucking look off of her face.

3. beanmagnet says:

This is horrible…. Do you know how hard it is to break bones on a child that young?….

4. beanmagnet says:

5. DogBitez says:

When I read this story, I tried to imagine what it would be like to spend my days with an untreated broken arm, broken leg and cracked skull. Can you imagine the pain? Especially when you consider that if you're a baby, your every day consists of someone picking you up to change your diaper, feed you and hoist you around. Factor in that the person who is picking you up is also the person (allegedly) that injured you, you can pretty well assume that they won't be gentle with you. But even if they were to treat you with tenderness on occasion, untreated broken bones such as those would be excruciating to the slightest touch. Not only are the initial injuries torturous, but every touch thereafter. Poor little girl… if she's guilty, I hope Maria Galicia spends many years in Chowchilla Women's Prison and this little one is raised by a loving relative.

6. Dee says:

This makes me sick! What kind of “mother” would do this to her 11 month old daughter?

7. CPalacios says:

I could not imagine the pain that little baby was in. One day my 2 year old was super angry and stomped her foot down to let me know exactly how angry she was right onto a toy of hers. Well, she began screaming in agony, not anger! I rushed her to the doctor becuase she would NOT put any weight on her foot. They did x-rays and couldn't find anything wrong and sent us home. Well, my daughter continued crying in pain and refused to walk. The doctor agreed to see us again and took x-rays AGAIN! That was when they could see evidence of new bone growth. Thus, my daughter had had a fracture in her foot. If my daughter was in that much agony over a fracture so small that even a orthopedic doctor could not see it on the x-rays, imagine what that other poor baby must have been feeling. no sympathy from me for that mother. She should rot!

1. Galicia74 says:

Todos tenemos el derecho de jusgar y pensar lo que queremos pero no nos detenemos en pensar que fue lo que pudo aber pasado realmente y esa mujer de la que todos hablan es mi hermana y soy testigo de el amor tan grande que sentia por su hija y de todo lo que esta sufriendo ahora por no tenerla a su lado y asi como tu te preocupaste por tu hija asi se preocupaba ella por la de ella solo que las circunstancias no le ayudan nada por a quien no se nos han caido nuestros hijos y pensamos que fue algo sencillo y lo dejamos pasar no todos somos iguales, unos mas fuertes que otros no te dare explicaciones solo que ay una madre que sufre por no tener cerca a su hija pero claro todos jusgamos y ese es el derecho de cada quien.

8. Terri says:

Really puts into perspective the pain that child was going through… To have so many broken bones in various stages of healing… The torture that poor baby has endured. I will never understand how someone can hurt much less TORTURE their children.

9. RC says:

Evil bitch.I do like her hairdo, though 😉

My sympathy meter isn't working today. I have none for this woman. If guilty, I hope she goes away for a long, long time.

11. Brandtpaula72 says:

that is shamfull.kids are gifts not sent here to be beat.if you dont have patients to be a parent dont spread your legs or give ur baby to parents who can be good to it

12. Digchild says:

Stupid child-abusing piece of trash.