Without truth there is no justice

Homestead man charged in 2-year-old son’s beating:

Mary Pigtails over there is 23-year-old Lee Willie DeJesus of Homestead, Florida. He’s been charged with allegedly killing his 2-year-old son while teaching him to box.

The story goes that DeJesus put on boxing gloves then while his son was standing on the bed he ‘taught him how to box’ while the boy’s mother was at work. And by teaching him how to box I mean he punched his own son all over his body. For those of you who are not familiar with boxing the gloved aren’t meant to protect boxers’ faces, they’re meant to protect the hands. I would rather be hit by a bare fist than a boxing glove and believe me I’ve been hit plenty of times by both. The boy allegedly fell off the bed striking his head against the wall and tile floor.

But the story doesn’t end there.

DeJesus is said to have waited 30 minutes before calling 911 while his son was unresponsive. Then he tried to blame a baby sitter before finally owning up to what happened.

Ok, who the hell teaches a 2-year-old to box when they can’t even wipe their own asses? This stupid ass macho bullcrap needs to come to an end before society collapses in on itself.

Thanks to Kirsten for the tip.

7 thoughts on “Breeder boxed boy to death

1. DogBitez says:

Was teaching him to box? I smell bullshit. Bet DeJesus has a temper and took it out on that poor baby… kid probably wet or cried or did something very two-year-old-ish that displeased daddy. Did you see little Willy's photo? Adorable.

2. Dee says:

I'm not buying Mary Piggy-Tail's little boxing story. He's obviously an immature, child abuser. Poor baby, RIP.

3. jj says:

Oh, I totally agree. That little bitch was teaching a 2 year old to box? Riiiiiiiight.On a positive note, at least he has those sweet-ass pig tails for Bubba to hold on to while sodomizing the punk. Repeatedly. Roughly. Without spit.

4. April says:

I thought the pigtails looked like handles. We must be thinking alike today. Gawd I love you.

5. ihavekids2 says:

I thought he looked like Pippi Longstockings with a tan. And a bad attitude.

6. The_Shadow_Knows says:

The “teaching to box” story is bullshit, just like the “babysitter” story.This gutless sack of crap used his toddler as a punching bag. Hopefully he'll be put to the same use in the slammer.

Hey, don't insult poor Pippi… she didn't do nuthin' wrong. 🙂 As for the little princess… maybe he'll accidentally fall down several flights of steps.