Jorge L. Alfrao

Jorge L. Alfrao

Former Harlandale student accused of massacre plot out on bond:

Jorge L. Alfrao of San Antonio, Texas was arrested in April of 2009 for wanting to attack his former high school, Harland High. This wasn’t some bitter loser complaining about his former high school either. He tried to leave the house armed with shotguns, handguns, and body armor. The then 22-year-old was upset at being allegedly bullied at the school. Again, boo-hoo. You’ve been out of school for 4 years. Get over it.

Alfaro’s mom was not only able to talk him out of it but called the police as well. Go mom.

Apparently I missed the part about where he was sentenced by a federal judge to 18 months in the nut hatch. After he was released the state of Texas charged him on weapons charges stating that one of the shotguns was sawed off to illegal measurements. However he was able to post bond and is now walking free among us, or at least the residents of San Antonio.

Let’s see how long it takes before he ends up in jail again.

14 thoughts on “San Antonio mutant free to walk among us for now

1. Anonymous says:

Man, that’s one scary-looking mofo…and yeah, so what if he was bullied? Kids made my life a living hell in middle school, but I didn’t try to kill anyone over it…in fact, I got my “revenge” by overcoming my unfortunate experiences and being successful in the real world.

2. Kevin says:

The way he looks at the camera is even so devious, like “I beat ya”….
    Just read the Jaycee Lee Dugard kidnapping book by John Glatt. The reason I bring it up is because there were about 10 glaring opportunities wherein she could have been saved, but police, parole agents, and the States of Ca. and Nev. both just didn’t use the ‘system’ as they ought to have. Here again is another monster loose in society.

3. April says:

This shit stain probably prided himself on being a social outcast when he was in school. He probably high fived his buddies when they talked shit about the popular kids or what a skank the head cheerleader was and how they just knew she’d blow one of them in the back seat of their mother’s mini van. NOW he’s butt hurt that he was bullied? Move the fuck on! At 22 you should be trying to find your “adult” path in life, not reliving high school bullshit. Fuck – I never saw half the people I went to school with after I graduated I live (still do) in the same city as my school.

4. SS says:

HAHA, why would he end up in jail, he still has a plan to initiate!

5. unknown says:

fyi ppl to be honest when a person is bullied they may never get over it and bully can lead to them thinking violent thoughts ( watch the film the final and look it up school shooting most gunmen were bullied). if he was bullied i cant blame him for wanting to shoot the school. i’m not agreeing with him that he should of gone with the plan but this is what happens when bullying takes over your life. i think the school just reminded him of the days when he was bullied and if your saying get the hell over it then you’d were probobly never bullied or you were a bully yourself.

6. unknown says:

1. Most gunmen were not bullied. Do better research.

2. Anonymous says:

Speak for yourself…as a former bullying victim, like I said further down in the thread, the best “revenge” you can get on your former tormentors is proving their judgements wrong by being successful in life.

7. RueMorgue says:

Easy to say if you haven’t walked in someone elses shoes. If you assholes had been badly bullied, youd sing a different tune.

1. April says:

Hmmmm.&nbsp Could that be because you’re not a fucked up loser?&nbsp There are more people that have been bullied severely and gone on to be productive, successful people, than there are people that were bullied and went on to murder, rape, kidnap, etc.&nbsp I think that using the “having been a victim of a bully” is a tired excuse.

1. April says:

“you assholes”???&nbsp&nbsp Spoken like a true bully.

2. Anonymous says:

Did you miss the part where I described myself as “a former bullying victim”? And it was bad…suffered from depression for a time as a result, but I didn’t kill myself or anyone else, and the thought never even entered my mind. Besides, Alfaro hadn’t been a student there for 4 years, and what exactly did he hope to accomplish by targeting innocent students/faculty who had nothing to do w/the way he was treated during his time there?