Without truth there is no justice

Christiana Julia Ayscue

NC woman charged after toddler beaten, skull fractured, police say:

It’s not often that we get a bad girlfriend story but we have one here today.

In Mebane, North Carolina police arrested 23-year-old Christiana Julia Ayscue for allegedly beating her boyfriend’s 2-year-old so bad that she put the boy into a coma. The boy is said to have had multiple skull fractures, a swollen brain, bruises all over his body and a cut on the back of his head. He was placed into a medically induced coma but is said to be improving.

Much like in the bad boyfriend stories the boy’s father was at work while his then live in girlfriend, Ayscue, was babysitting. No word on what sent the trailer trash version of Cameron Diaz into such a rage against the child.

After doing this site and others for so long I think I’m going to start my own dating advice site for people with little to no common sense. Don’t let anyone move in until you’ve really seen them around your kids.

Thanks to Marcy for the tip.

11 thoughts on “Bad NC Girlfriend beats toddler into a coma

1. April says:

Damn. Nicole wrote this one too. You are way too fast.

1. Nicole’s is probably better than mine.

1. April says:

I didn’t read it yet.  She has been on a roll – I posted so many last night that I saved the other two for today, and that was one of them.  I knew I should have sent them to you to post for her.  Dammit!  No worries.  She won’t know until Monday, and I’m sure she won’t care.  She loves you THAT much.

2. Nicole says:

Oh Please…loved your version Trench!
        I couldn’t find a pic of her and you nailed it with the Trailer version of Cameron Diaz! ha! Love that!!
        And I love you both THAT much! 🙂

2. Anonymous says:

She is a pathetic moron who lists her activities on FB as “Playing with my son”. Really is that what you call it Christina? What’s your main activity going to be now. That beautiful baby deserves better than trailer trash like you around him. Ohhhh grrrrr you deserve so much punishment for your wrong doing…. ROT biaaaaatch ROT!!!!

May the little golden haired angel recover fully from the hell he’s gone through. Little man I hope and pray that Santa brings you many many gifts and much joy and happiness real soon!!!!!

3. Anonymous says:

Awwww daddy has a site as well and posted this as an update:

Josh Haynes
    As far as an update on his condition he is still stable and responding as expected to treatment. He has developed pneumonia but it is not serious.
    December 14 at 10:52pm

1. April says:

Dammit.  I hate this whore.  I hope he thinks the pussy was worth it.

2. April says:

Dammit.  I hate this whore.  I hope he thinks the pussy was worth it.

3. April says:

Dammit.  I hate this whore.  I hope he thinks the pussy was worth it.

1. Anonymous says:

I seriously doubt it. Based on her cow eyed mugshot, a blowup doll would have more warmth, personality, and charm. Not to mention more morals and brains.

1. April says:

Never mind that Blow Job Betty here hasa serious methface thing going on.  I think the doll would be more attractive.