Grandpaw Daddy

They say that in every stereotype lies a little bit of truth. 41-year-old Larry William Darby is West Virginia’s little bit of truth as he has been sentenced to 15 to 35 years for committing incest with his then 19-year-old daughter. Not only did Darby have sex with his own daughter but he also got her pregnant and the baby is now 18-months-old, but it doesn’t end there.

Back in November when Darby of Rand, WV pleaded guilty to incest with his daughter he also pleaded guilty to fondling the breasts of his then 14-year-old stepdaughter. And we’re not done yet folks. Or as they say on TV “Wait, there’s more!”

To be fair to West Virginia Darby may not actually be from there as he was already a convicted sex offender in Indiana or Ohio depending on what article you’re reading.

So since he has his own children and stepchildren this assclown has been married at least twice and poisoned two different families. Not only should this deviant have never been allowed to leave Indiana, or Ohio, being a sex offender he shouldn’t even be allowed to procreate ever again.

I do have to say that I admire his daughter for being in such a situation that she not only kept the child but by accounts loves him unconditionally. She is the antithesis of what her son of a bitch of a father is.

Thanks to Renee for the tip.

23 thoughts on “WV Breeder sentenced for incest, perpetuating stereotype

1. Kellygirls129 says:

maybe someone will “take care” of him in prison and no one will ever have to worry about him again. I will not be surprised at all if he lasts more than a few months considering what he has done. I am so sorry that his daughters had to endure this behavior and have little chance for a normal life. Hopefully with lots of help and treatment, they can pick up the pieces and move on…….

2. Anonymous says:

Accept that at 19, it’s very likely she was a willing participant in this relationship.

1. Before I call you a dumbass could you please explain to the rest of the class why being 19 makes her a willing participant?

And oh yeah, before I forget…

1. April says:

It’s  an ignorant comment, but may have some truth behind it.  My aunt was molested by my grandfather (she was not her bio dad and he dies before I was born, thank gawd).  The abuse started at a young age and carried on into her teens.  At some point, it became “normal” to her.  She would use sex as a bargaining tool to get stuff.  He’d buy he clothes… a car….. Anyhow, at 3 it was not a choice, but when she got older it was.

2. Ronni says:

Ummm…I have yet to meet a daughter of any age who would willingly have sex with her own father.

1. April says:

It’s not always willingly.  Sometimes the abuse goes on so long it becomes “normal”.  It’s saad but true.  You hear about fathers and daughters living together as husband and wife.  I think that the sexual abuse fucks up the way they think about relationships.  I could be wrong.  I have never been sexually abused.

3. CynicalMe says:

Accept that if she was compliable with this at 19, it was still abuse! What he did to her when she was little and throughout the years took away her so called willingness to participate!! As April stated it became “normal” to her.

When your “Daddy’s Little Girl” you always look up to him. You look for his approval and advice. You look to him to set your moral compass and how a man should treat you. You idolize your father… When a POS like this warps that into something sick, twisted and demented it depends on your age and mental strength as to how you will cope with it!

For me it wasn’t my father it was a man I only knew as “Papaw”. He was a grandfather to me from the time I was 3 or 4. He never touched me when I was a child, I was 15 the first and only time he tried anything. I was grounded enough to know it was sick and I got a knife and threatened to kill him if he ever came near me again. Unfortunately, he convinced me not to tell my Grandmother or Daddy because they would kill him and then they’d go to prison. So I kept my mouth shut and dealt with seeing this man whenever I went to my Grandmother’s. From that moment on he was no longer Papaw, I referred to him by his name and never let my guard down!!

The point is I was old enough and grounded enough in my own principles to know it was sick!! If he started this when she was little she didn’t know anything else!! Not everyone is strong willed enough to survive this shit unbroken! To make matters worse this was incestual!!

She has no blame in this, the blame is all on the sick, demented Son-of-A-Bitch that took her trust and adoration and warped it to hell and back!!!

Rant Over

1. April says:

Deena better watch her ass.  You could become my favorite FAST.

1. Deena says:

*clears throat* what are you saying? *puts head down and slinks away*

1. April says:

NOOOOOO!!  You’re still my best gal.  You know that I could never replace my Deena.

2. Deena says:

AWWW thanks…. the feeling is mutual!

4. Clevo says:

Yet another comment from a reader with anal cephaloimpaction.
      Unbelievable!

3. Ronni says:

Why do these people feel that they have to defend the indefensible?

1. Since it’s West Virginia I’m going to say moonshine and Skoal.

1. Anonymous says:

As a West Virginian I can confirm the likely involvement of moonshine and Skoal. Mountain Dew and Moon Pies may also have been involved.

1. April says:

Mmmmmmm.  Moon Pies rawk.

2. April says:

I hope that person was not defending him. Most likely he has been abusing his daughter for years. It just took her getting pregnant for someone to step in.

4. Grace W. says:

I’d like to see them slice his incestuous penis in half and tie it in a real purty bow!

BTW, you are right on the money April.

1. April says:

I like being right.  It pisses of my husband.  😉

5. Steve says:

what is it about banjos and incest? ’cause there is a CHORUS of banjos playing here, that is for sure.

6. Deena says:

Sick, sick, sick!

7. Julia says:

As I grew older I walked away from a situation like this, foruntaly unscathed and became a better person from it. Luckily I never ended up pregnant. Thank god. (and for the record, no matter how old you get, you stay for different reasons, but it can always be unwilling. Could be threatened abuse about someone else you care about that lives there, etc)

I cannot begin to fathom the kind of sick it takes to raise and ‘train’ your daughters to what is normal. They are supposed to guide their kids on what is right and wrong.

I applaude the young woman for loving the child. He never asked for any of this. Irregardless of how he was concieved or born, he deserves nothing but love in his life. I just hope her father has not scarred her beyond her own capabilities as parent.

I hope this idiot is condemmed to a life in hell with all the rapist in the world 🙂

As much as I hate to admit it (being a WV girl myself), incest in this state is not as rare as you might think. If the children in my care weren’t molested by the mom’s boyfriend, drug-dealer, or neighbor… it was most likely the father. And, let me say that the mothers OFTEN know and turn a blind eye. Grandmothers OFTEN know and turn a blind eye. It doesn’t take moonshine and skoal… the pervs are pervs without it. I’m totally ok with this man spending the rest of his life behind bars. Sicko doesn’t deserve to EVER get out.

BTW, moon pies are nasty and so are twinkies.. the best is Swiss Cake Rolls.