Without truth there is no justice

Girl died of extreme alochol poisoning

Father and Aunt held in death of 4-year-old

Who doesn’t like a drink or two occasionally?  How many of us remember the first time we drank and actually got drunk and sicker than shit? I remember the drinking part fortunately, I can not remember the getting sicker than shit part, but as I recall… I was a teenager NOT, 4-years-old. That was not the case for little Shakira Decelien.

Alpharetta, Ga Police responded to a call of an unresponsive child just after midnight on January 28th. Her aunt Mara Decelien, was waiting and told them that Shakira may have gotten into some rum and wouldn’t wake up. She neglected to mention that she had waited 3 hours before she called them regarding the little girls condition. BTW… rum does not taste good, in my opinion, I find it hard to believe a 4-year-old would continue to drink it after the first taste.

Shakira was transported to a local hospital where she later died of “extreme alcohol toxicity”; she had a blood alcohol level of .272, more than three times the legal limit for an adult driver.

Court documents accused Shakira’s father Wilguens Decelien and her aunt Mara Decelien of feeding the little girl alcohol in the hours before she died.  Of course they deny all of the charges; as if we thought for one second they would admit to it.

According to police they found several liquor bottles and trash strewn throughout the home, as well as five other children. The children have since been removed from them home and placed in state custody.

Both the father and aunt face charges of murder and felony child cruelty.

R.I.P. Shakira

Thanks to Shanna Y., Jessica and Lucentbella for the tip.

18 thoughts on “4-year-old dies with blood alcohol level at .272

1. DodiaFae says:

When I was in Jr. High, I got into my parents’ liquor stash. I thought it was all pretty nasty tasting. I also remember the first time I drank enough to get sick (and probably should have gone to the hospital… I’m sure I had alcohol poisoning). It was not fun, and the thought of a baby going through that is horrible. Even if she survived, the hangover from that would be enough to scar a child for life.

Even though now I like a shot of some really good rum now and then, I can’t see a 4 year old being able to get past the burning sensation to be able to drink enough to kill them. I’m not sure what would have possessed these people to give booze to a child… most parents won’t even rub a drop of whiskey on the gums of a teething child (I prefer homeopathic tablets for teething, myself). And if the father and aunt could smell it on her breath, they should have called an ambulance immediately. Never mind if she was unresponsive.

2. CynicalMe says:

The dumb asses probably wanted her to go to sleep.

I’ve put rum on babies’ gums for teething before but that is a drop on my finger and only after the teething tablets and salve were giving no relief.

These two need an IV drip of the stuff running wide open!! Give them alcohol poisoning!

1. Clevo says:

Actually, I think they should be tied up, lowered into barrels of rum & set on fire.

1. CynicalMe says:

That works too!!

3. April says:

Gawd damn. That chick looks like Jaba the fucking Hut.

1. Deena says:

I’m not 100% convinced that is actually a woman!

1. Anonymous says:

I dunno. I think she may be (as Eddie Murphy once said) “unce, tice, fee times a mady.” At least that’s the message I get from her hair.

1. Deena says:

LOL!!!  she’s something!! not sure what, but something!

Deena

2. Nicole says:

With her hair and all she resembles the “Usula” chick you wrote about! hahahaha!

1. April says:

Oh fuck.  they could be related.

3. Madison says:

she looks like she Ate Jaba the Hut

1. Clevo says:

She birthed Jabba the Hut!

1. DodiaFae says:

And then she ate him.

4. Veronica says:

can’t od on pot… just sayin’…

ps how horrible are these ppl? i wonder if they did it for a laugh. sick fucks.

1. Anonymous says:

I’m not really qualified to pass judgment on the guy’s looks, but she is pretty fucking horrible.

As for moral judgment, I suggest they be nailed up in nice sturdy barrels and buried alive.

5. Anonymous says:

Rum is the best tasting of the boozes, IMO, but it still tastes like rubbing alcohol. There’s no way a kid would drink more than a sip voluntarily. These bottom feeders forced alcohol on the child, probably to keep her quiet, and the result was death. They should receive the same. Best case would be to chop them into kibbles and bits and feed them to some junkyard dogs, but that would be cruel and unusual (for the dogs). I guess we’ll have to rely on the ingenuity of the other inmates. Hopefully they can make it last.

6. Meredith says:

So, where was mama when all this was going on?

1. Deena says:

Some of the links said they were trying to locate her, she is a Haitian National, but so are these two, so really who knows!

Deena