The Trench Reynolds Crime Report

Crime News That Matters

Vaughn, Riehle, and Metzger

Vaughn, Riehle, and Metzger

Three Wausau-area residents charged with child prostitution:

Darrell D. Vaughn, 19, Nicole K. Riehle, 18, and Barbi L. Metzger, 27, have all been arrested by Wausau, Wisconsin police and charged with various offenses related to prostitution. According to police, the trio were prostituting a few 17-year-old girls. At least one of the girls was advertised on the Village Voice Media-owned backpage.com with pictures of her in just her underwear.

They are looking at a max of 25 years apiece.

Again I have to ask VVM and Backpage how are those precautions coming along to prevent child prostitution on your site? I wonder if I’ll get a different answer this time…

cricket

Nope.

UPDATE 3/20/2012: Vaughn only got two years in jail and 8 years on probation. That’s a big difference from the 25 years he was looking at. Not enough prosecutors are taking these crimes seriously.

8 thoughts on “Three charged in Wausau for backpage child prostitution

1. Johnnyappleseed says:

on what planet should a 17yr old girl be considered a child? COME ON folks, im calling Bullshit! Ya, I know the government does, so I would never touch one, no girl is worth even 1 night in the clink. But, there should be a universal lowering of the legal age to 15. Just my opinion.

1. Why not lower it to 13 while we’re at it, Creeper?

1. Cyn 2 says:

Since we’re delving into depravity, how bout we just go for the ripe age of 10? That should make this dumbass happy, anyway.

2. DodiaFae says:

I wonder if this asshat is a friend of Alex Knepper… You know if they get
        it lowered to 15, they’ll just want it lowered to 14, and lowered until it’s
        gone completely.

I’ll bet he even laughs at baby rape jokes.

2. Ewwwww says:

You are a fucking pedophile. Go wank to some anime, you faggot.

3. Sin says:

I was tapping it at 13.
      No one cares what boys do.
      Those chicks though… I’m hard pressed to find women as filthy in bed as the girls I spent my youth with.

2. Ewwwwwwwwwwww says:

omg I know Barbi Metzger and she has prior charges of child molestation on her! I’ll bet her family is proud! Also she has two kids she neglected until their fathers took them away from her, probably because she molested them. Please spread the word!

3. Nomail says:

I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT YOU WERE SO STUPID TO PIMP OUT CHILDREN!!!!. BARBI YOU HAVE 2 BABIES THAT YOU HAVE LOST.
    YOU ARE A SICK BITCH WHO DESERVES TO ROT IN JAIL!!!!!