The Trench Reynolds Crime Report

Crime News That Matters

pedobearbusted

Man arrested for soliciting sex from 13-year-old:

29-year-old Kevin Sharp of Farmington, New Mexico was arrested for allegedly soliciting sex from a 13-year-old girl through craigslist. I couldn’t find out how Sharp in the girl found each other through craigslist. However, what I do know is that not only did Sharp allegedly try to get the girl to send him explicit pictures and have sex with him but he also created an online persona of a 15-year-old boy to try to get her to give in to Sharp’s demands.

What I find almost comical is that in one of Sharp’s communications with the girl said: “I guess I could stop being a loser and go find a chick my age.” The thing is that lowlifes like Sharp don’t want girls their own age because they can’t control them like they can with a child.

Thankfully the girl turned out to be Farmington police and Sharp was arrested at a motel where he thought he was going for sex, or as I call it when children are involved, child rape.

Like I said I couldn’t find how Sharp made contact through craigslist but I can almost guarantee you it was more than likely on the casual encounters section or the personals. With the rapid decline of MySpace, it seems that craigslist is the go-to place for child molesters. Craigslist could put a stop to this just by monitoring their ads in these sections yet they still refuse.

8 thoughts on “Craigslist loser couldn't find a chick his age

1. Disgusted says:

Unfortunately I know this guy and if you posted a picture of him you’d know why he’s looking for young, impressionable, naive young girls. He also was using photographs of young, attractive men he knew to attach to the false profiles he created. Sharp does have a girlfriend close to his age, but has expressed disgust that she’s “fat.” Sharp himself is over 300 pounds.

1. This does not surprise me in the least.

2. the one that got away says:

I just recently found out about this.  I know this guy too… He used to be a major part of my life and i am shocked disgusted to my very core.  I can’t imagine the depravity that must lie in his heart to do something like this.

3. Stoopid cops says:

What the post in the news paper forgot to mention is that the police operating this sting messed up big time.  The suposed girl at first said she was 19 and then just hours before they were to meet up said she was 13,  Sharp then told the girl to stop playing around and went to meet.  he’ll be let off the hook for sure.

1. soooo stupid says:

hahah stupid cops as normal they lie thell put words in your mouth do any thing to not foul up something they just as croaked as the presidents r in the past just like attorneys and others stupid asses

1. I thought you were leaving.

4. DraconicCynic says:

Haha This is nasty. And he’s actually not the one I expected to get busted first – those of you who know him probably know who I’m talking about.  A bad business, this, but at least no girls were hurt.

1. UnoME says:

who else?  does he have other people working for him?