kipkinkel30

Kip Kinkel

Killer Kip Kinkel sues to get insanity plea:

You may remember Kip Kinkel from such hits as the 1998 school shooting at Thurston High School that killed 2 or shooting his parents to death. He’s back in the news again with another ploy to get out of his 115-year sentence.

Previously he has appealed his sentence stating that at the time of his guilty plea he ‘heard voices’. That appeal was denied. Now he’s suing the head of the Oregon State Correctional Institution to have his plea changed from guilty to guilty but insane. If this lawsuit would be successful this would allow Kinkel to serve out his sentence in a mental health facility rather than prison.

Kinkel’s attorney says that he’s not trying to evade responsibility but that he should be in a laxer mental facility rather than mean old prison. Not his exact words but that’s how I read it.

If history is any indicator this will be another failed attempt by Kinkel to avoid the full punishment he deserves. However, it only takes one sympathetic and misguided judge in order to Kinkel get his way.

37 thoughts on “Kip Kinkel sues to be insane

1. Buff Dude98 says:

Im from Oregon and a few months older than Kip Kinkel. I have circumstantial evidence linking Kip Kinkel’s spree killing to him being an agent of some organization other than the trenchcoat mafia where he was in fact targeted in coercively by others to kill his parents and fellow students. I would indeed like to communicate with Kip as soon as possible. Please contact me if you want to help – buff.dude98@yahoo.com Please do not deride Kip Kinkel’s actions further in light of this possiblity.

1. Kip Kinkel may not be insane but I’m pretty sure you are.

1. Buff Dude98 says:

fuck you nigger

1. So not only are you insane but you’re a racist too. Nice combo. Either that are you’re trolling me.

1. Buff Dude98 says:

like i already said faggot fuck you.

2. And a homophobe on top of it.

Do you live in a compound or just a shack?

2. Buff Dude98 says:

Dude you are such a nigger

1. It looks like you’re from Oregon so I’m going to guess shack.

1. Buff Dude98 says:

go fuck your ugly wife in the ass faggot

1. I think someone’s projecting.

1. Buff Dude98 says:

i think that you are a moron. your stupidy insults and harms others around you. people like you are too stupid to ever realize how stupid they are dude. youre a nigger and i meant that as slang to combat your insulting remark. it means that you are a loser dude http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nigger have you ever heard of slang fucking moron bitch

2. Yes Bill, (May I call you Bill?) I’m well aware what slang is. It’s what ignorant people use when their own vocabulary is lacking. I bet when you called me faggot you were referring to a bundle of sticks right?

I bet you call it the War of Northern Aggression too.

3. Your_Pal_Nancy says:

Stupidy? Really? lmfao. Awesome.

4. Buff Dude98 says:

bitch i graduated magnum cum loud for my masters with an A+ in 600 applied linguistics stupidy is a word

5. Now I know you have to be trolling.

6. Buff Dude98 says:

dude, you are mentally unstable. it is impossible for you and people like you to know anything until you stop being a moron.

7. Stop, you’re killing me. My sides hurt from laughing so much.

8. KathyK says:

Magnum cum loud?  It’s magna cum laude, idiot.  Stupidy is NOT a word.  Stupidity is a word which describes your comments – indicative of low intelligence.  You might want to visit the dictionary site you referred Trench to.

9. Buff Dude98 says:

Stupidy is a word and I know how to spell magna cum laude I was graduated with those honors stupid bitch

10. Let me guess. It was autocorrect’s fault right?

By the way Bill, aren’t you worried about being found by this ‘organization’ you claim is behind Kip Kinkel?

11. Buff Dude98 says:

i am an agent of that organization if you werent so stupid then you would already know that but your mental illness has prevented you from being a normal rational human being your entire life

12. So your organization coerces kids into killing their parents and others?

Does this organization have a name?

And does your family realize just how insane/stupid you are?

13. KathyK says:

I think it’s called the Menendez/Harris/Klebold Copycat Club, and it’s only for psychos that are unable to think for themselves.

I imagine almost everyone around him knows how insane/stupid he is.

14. Buff Dude98 says:

uh yeah right faggot, you dont get to know now until you apologize to me for the insulting remarks bitch nigger

3. Buff Dude98 says:

kill yourself

1. After you.

You see Bill, that’s what you call manners.

1. Buff Dude98 says:

right, right. youre mentally unstable dude. i cant help you more than i already am.

1. Buff Dude98 says:

and here is the real definition:

Noun
      stupidy (plural stupidyes)
      harmful and fool-like alter ego
      Quotations
      “The stupidy harms and insults others around it, due to it’s creator’s faulted mental instability.”
      “Stupidyes are dangerous and/or deadly.”

4. Your_Pal_Nancy says:

It’s cute how your proof is a wiki page that you edited yourself that was then reverted by another user.

1. Buff Dude98 says:

my proof is proper English grammar moron learn to read someday i hate stupid people

1. Your_Pal_Nancy says:

Lol, you can’t be serious.

1. Buff Dude98 says:

you people are morons i am serious people like you should be tortured to death you are too stupid to realize how stupid you are

1. Your_Pal_Nancy says:

Come on, how can you honestly say that your proof is proper English and grammar and then fail to put in a single piece of punctuation? You don’t even capitalize the first word in your post, let alone your sentences! You are clearly a troll, an amusing troll, but a troll nonetheless. You’ve been most entertaining, but I’m going to quit feeding you now, bye =)

2. Buff Dude98 says:

Nancy Im not wasting any more of my time helping you morons figure it out yourself loser

5. RadioChuck says:

I think Bill’s been watching too much NCIS…they recently reran an ep on USA along those same lines (a school shooter is revealed to be acting under the orders of an outside source). But yeah, glad Kinkel’s original sentence was upheld.

1. It seems like I have school shooting conspiracy nuts sprouting up all over lately.