We Get Letters: The garbage u write

Damien Echols (The blue lenses of chicanery compel you.)

Damien Echols (The blue lenses of chicanery compel you.)

I received yet another e-mail from one of the black nail polished masses that keep defending convicted child killers the West Memphis 3, or how they really should be known Damien Echols and the other two guys.

I just read your post a/b Damien Echols & how he fooled all of us, his supporters, & although you’re entitled to your opinion, you sound like a moron. First of all, the original confession of Jessi Miskelly was not only coerced, but coerced out of a kid who is legally mentally retarded. 2nd, there was zero evidence against Echols, Baldwin & Miskelly, circumstantial or physical, helloooo? And 3rd, the only physical evidence found on the victims & @ the crime scene, came f/m Terry Hobbs & a friend of his. Hobbs hair was found inside a knot in the shoelaces that the victims were bound with. Every forensic expert out there who have worked this case over the yrs have said the only way that hair could be where it was found, was that THAT person was there that tied the knot. I realize that when a child is murdered society wants someone to pay & we should! I mean, nothing is worse than killing an innocent, defenseless child. But, don’t we want the actual killer(s) to be the ones who are punished? LE rushed into pegging these young men & the Prosecutor rushed into charging them for several reasons..the small community of West Memphis was panicked & pushing for a quick resolution to the murders being the main reason. Alford plea? Why did they take it? Well, let’s see, maybe b/c Echols was nearing his execution date. They wanted to save him f/m being killed for something he didn’t even do! It’s not rocket science. You should do more research before writing the garbage u write b/c you truly sound like an idiot. Sorry but you really do. Ignorance is not bliss, in case you weren’t aware.

First off I don’t care if you are writing this on a phone, use complete words. While you spell better than most of the troglodytes your use of internet abbreviations still makes you look like an angsty teen which probably isn’t far from the truth.

Secondly, what about Misskelley’s confessions after the trial or the fact that he couldn’t stop confessing?

And once again the so-called DNA evidence doesn’t prove that Terry Hobbs killed those kids. If you ever lived with another human being you would know that hair can find itself into the strangest of places. I occasionally find a strand of my wife’s hair attached to clothes that I haven’t worn in months. The hair was probably already attached to the shoe lace before the know was tied. That does not implicate Terry Hobbs as much as you would like it to. And again I would have to ask if you were one of the people who thought Mark Byers did it before the ‘evidence’ came out.

Lastly was research did you do. Let me guess, you watched the Paradise Lost movies, read Devil’s Knot and hung out at the WM3.org message boards. Try using a neutral source some time.

You know, I wonder that if Harris and Klebold had survived Columbine would they have their own supporters going against all common sense to have them freed? Free the Littleton 2? Would there be an L2.org? Would celebrities like Eddie Vedder and Johnny Depp be calling for their release because they were ‘outcasts’?

Appreciate my work? Please take a second to support me on Patreon!

14 Comments

1. David Perry Davis

I’m simply astounded that there are still people out there who believe the WM3 are guilty.

They cite Jessie’s statements.  Take the time and READ THEM.  They are ridiculous at best – http://www.dpdlaw.com/jmstatements.htm .  Only someone with an IQ lower than Jessie’s could possibly cite these as a basis to believe in guilt.  They’re internally inconsistent and don’t align with ANY of the physical evidence – not one piece.

They cite Damien’s psych issues, as if this substituted for evidence.  There was not a single hair, fingerprint, footprint, drop of blood, or strand of DNA that linked back to the WM3.  In spite of Damien having shoulder length black hair and always wearing Army boots, which leave a somewhat distinctive print.

Asserting that the WM3 are guilty does nothing more than make you look foolish.

Even the victims’ families (with the exception of the Moores, who refused to meet with the investigators in 2007) have seen the truth.  The WM3 aren’t guilty.  Hobbs most probably is.  Anyone seriously interested in discussing the case (instead of sound bytes) should come over to the site run by Mark Byers, the father of victim Chris Byers and one of the most vocal WM3 supporters out there.

1. Trench Reynolds

Oh, you mean the guy who everyone thought was the real killer until the supposed DNA evidence came out? The same guy whose wife died under ‘mysterious circumstances? The same guy who after years of saying Echols was guilty then decided to jump on the WM3 gravy train?

Yeah, he seems like a stand up guy.

2. pru

Why don’t you take the time to read Jessie’s last confession. First confession is someone that is trying to distance himself from the crime. It is the Moores and Mr. Branch (Christopher’s father) and Todd Hobbs that think they are guilty. Look over the case before you say there is no evidence ! Try reading callahans before you cry out they are innocent . A-Z documents start with Matthew Ballwin just for laughs.

3. Christine Chrissy Fougere

aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha sorry but what can you do when someone directs to Mark Byers, aaaahahahahahahahahaha

2. The Truth

“They are ridiculous at best”
    As a criminal investigator I can tell you it’s not uncommon for someone trying to lessen their involvement to give inconsistent statements. He got many things right only someone who was there would have known

” Only someone with an IQ lower than Jessie’s could possibly cite these as a basis to believe in guilt.”
    I’m pretty dumb but yes I believe that when someone confesses multiple times to a crime that they did in fact do it. And which I.Q. are you referencing? His I.Q. got lower every time it was tested, still never got low enough to be in the mentally retarded range.

“They cite Damien’s psych issues, as if this substituted for evidence.”

He had a history of SEVERE mental issues including attacking children. His own family was scared for him to be around children. DE considered himself “homicidial””

“There was not a single hair, fingerprint, footprint, drop of blood, or strand of DNA that linked back to the WM3. In spite of Damien having shoulder length black hair and always wearing Army boots, which leave a somewhat distinctive print.”

The crime scene had been trampled by well meaning people searching for those poor little boys. Two seperate juries found all 3 of them guilty. Sorry for the typos, I’m on an iPHONE.

1. Trench Reynolds

You type better than most of the supporters do when they have a full keyboard to work with.

2. Pru

The Truth
      Sorry but guess you never heard of crime scenes with no DNA. Look over callahans again There was evidence but it isn’t good enough for the supporters. Check out Jason own brothers testimony (Mathew) and then check out Jennifer Bearden (Echols alibi ) . Echols was at Jason’s house that night and they left the house around 6:30 and come back till 9:45 but she only talked to him for 5 minutes and doesn’t know where they went afterwards. This a few things . Check out the fiber that was found. Jason hid the ice pick and it was to far fetch for him to throw the knife in the lake ok. Just go from A-Z before you make a statement.
      The Truth

3. TJ

Reynolds
    I have read several of your remarks &amp i truly believe you are just talking B.S. about something you know very little about, However some attention is better than none  huh ?  Didn’t  mommy/daddy give you any attention when you were younger ?  Hell im surprised they didn’t give you away ? As dumb as you are.  I bet a boy like you would never confront Jessie,  Jason. or Damien &amp talk your shit to their face would you ? Don’t lie boy, You know you wouldn’t. As i passed on info earlier to you &amp your family members (The other fools on here supporting your ignorance) Go &amp check out http://www.innocenceproject.com
    Don’t worry none of your people are on their links, Cause im sure your people are truly guilty of the worst shit imaginable. That feel good boy ? You sure like to talk shit. Now leave the little animals alone and take your meds &amp go to bed.

4. Southern Granny

Wow…..open your eyes!  I am a 60 year old female Christian professional…not part of the black nail polished masses and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the scope of this injustice.  Just read the facts and look at the evidence…..or do you make more money writing for the closed-minded?   Right is right and this case makes me lose respect for our justice system.

1. Trench Reynolds

You’re right. You’re not part of the black nail polished masses. You’re what I like to call a pearl twister. You see this story on some show like 48 Hours and you believe everything that the TV tells you all the while twisting your pearls and shaking your head about how could these poor boys have been convicted.

No news outlet has ever dared to ask Echols the real hard questions.

5. Southern Granny With No Pearls

They deserved a fair trial.  We all thought they were guilty.  Why would they be convicted?  I watched the first documentary from HBO and could not believe they were convicted on the evidence they had.  I did research after that.  No I don’t believe everything I hear on TV, but I have opened my eyes to see that our justice system doesn’t always work.   (Innocence Project) All they had on theses guys were hearsay and Jesse’s confession. (false..sure you learned in law school)  Those guys were far from perfect  (Gothic…Wicca), but Arkansas did nothing to make a wrong a right.  That is why all the big stars, etc. got involved.   They at least deserved another trial with the new evidence. I don’t think a single hair is enough to convict someone (Terry Hobbs) but its more than they have on these guys to link them to the crime scene.  God Bless you and your opinion…we all have one, but I can’t see them walking 3 (didn’t own a car) to kill 3 little boys that they had no idea would be at that spot at that time to sacrifice….?   I put my money on Terry Hobbs, but hey that is hearsay as well.  He looked like a deer in headlights everytime the camera was on him…..by the way, I don’t own any pearls. Peace!

1. jj

While I totally disagree with you, nice…

6. Christine Chrissy Fougere

Jessie MisKelley is no more retarded than I am. Watch him interract with his family. I saw an articulate young man oriented as to place and time. The “dumbing down” of his IQ is criminal IMO

7. Christine Chrissy Fougere

Oh and I love Guns and Roses and always dress in black and I have never killed anyone. In fact I am an old woman in my 60’s. My son loves heavy metal and will wear nothing but black, but he’s not a killer either, he’s an intelligent, thinking reasoning human being, a skeptic and an athiest.