Without truth there is no justice

Andrea Walker and her late daughter Aniston.

Baby found in ditch confirmed to be Aniston Walker:

MOM OF MISSING TENN. BABY ARRESTED BY POLICE:

Yesterday Memphis police believe they have found the body of 7-week-old Aniston Walker who was reported missing weeks ago. The baby’s body was found in a ditch wearing the onesie that she was last described wearing. Police indicate that the body had been there for a while.

Aniston’s Breeder, Andrea Walker, originally told police that she left Aniston with her 3-year-old while she walked her 5-year-old to school and when she returned Aniston was gone. Andrea Walker has been charged with first degree murder.

I started taking an interest in stories like this during the Casey Anthony debacle. I felt there were similar stories that demanded just as much if not more attention. Having said that let me say something to anyone out there thinking they can pull something off like this, you can’t. Casey Anthony is what’s known as a statistical anomaly. She was the exception to the rule. You can’t just make a baby disappear like that, you will be found out and you will be caught.

Instead of taking the coward’s way in dealing with your problems with parenthood how about reaching out instead. Reach out to your family or to a charity organization or some other resource designed to assist people in those situations. Murdering the most defenseless of our society helps no one and only plants the seed of the idea in other cowards.

15 thoughts on “Aniston Walker's body found, Andrea Walker arrested

1. Skye Belle Matilda Brand says:

Oh so sad. That poor little darling. Not only was she killed by her filthy incubator but she was left in a ditch like garbage thrown from a car.

Why do they even have these babies? Why not terminate if they don’t want to be a mother or place the baby up for adoption? Even if they think they CAN do it & go ahead with the pregnancy but then later decide it’s too hard or they’re not coping then you talk to someone!

1. Tanya Powers says:

It’s not about “being a mother”, it’s about a monthly check and other benefits she can receive since she had a child. Most of the “mothers” we see here are more interested in their children as a possession instead of an individual human being.

1. Alexandra1973 says:

You should see this piece of work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2u1Uyju8BA

1. Skye Belle Matilda Brand says:

1. There were two adults so why did both need to go to “drop this dude off”?

2. I wonder if her partial plate was in her purse with those food stamps?

3. Lynch her.

1. Alexandra1973 says:

Some have suggested maybe the whole thing was on purpose–insurance money. Or maybe the mother and aunt wanted to go do drugs. Lot of speculation. Of course we don’t know for sure. At the very least these two don’t seem to get the concept that leaving two babies alone is BAD.

2. Skye Belle Matilda Brand says:

When I was a kid in the 80s, when people seemed a whole lot less fucked up, we weren’t allowed to stay home alone until we were in high school (that’s about 12 here in Australia). Even then Mum would leave a note that pretty much threatened us with a slow & painful death if we did anything stupid. I can probably count on one hand the number of times we were actually left alone before about 16 though.

3. Alexandra1973 says:

I grew up in Michigan. The first time our parents left me and my sister alone I was probably 10-11 (my sister is a year younger). We were given the standard lecture, don’t do anything stupid, don’t let anyone in, etc. This was also in the mid-80s.

4. Skye Belle Matilda Brand says:

You still remember those lectures as an adult don’t you! I love that my Mum was strict now. Obviously back then I didn’t but now I have babies of my own I can see exactly why she was like that & appreciate it!

It’s just so sad that so many kids don’t have parents who care enough to be strict!

5. Scrappy says:

Did you hear her speculate that maybe the kids caught the place on fire? Yeah, dumbass, that is why normal people don’t leave toddlers home alone.

It’s really insulting to hear her say she didn’t really regret leaving the kids home alone. Oh, okay. I get it. Just one of those things. Shame about them dying and all…

2. Skye Belle Matilda Brand says:

You’re probably right. It’s just so sad. There’s probably no real fix for the problem either because if you cut benefits then the kids still suffer.

2. opalfruits says:

R.I.P sweet baby..gone to soon.

3. Buffettgirl says:

RIP Sweet Angel-butt. The person that treated you so, so badly will be made to pay for it. You were so much more than the garbage she tried to make of you. You are safe now, be at peace…

4. Mike Avery says:

Andrea has been indicted on 1st degree murder and could face the death penalty in convicted

1. opalfruits says:

Fucking A to that..

2. opalfruits says:

And also big kisses and cuddles to a sweet baby girl who was robbed of her life xx